News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Epic Truckers Club Race

Started by badboi787, November 13, 2011, 17:35

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Geckco

I might be able to attend the 28th race
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Nate

i know im not part of the club but ill still race and donate my 5k if thats ok with you guys.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

badboi787

Quote from: nate2345 on November 20, 2011, 19:22
i know im not part of the club but ill still race and donate my 5k if thats ok with you guys.

You don't need to be apart of the club, but joining will be appreciated.

Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Geckco

ill be able to attend count me in now!
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

mrtrlt

Quote from: badboi787 on November 17, 2011, 17:54
Sorry guys, I was really ill yesterday, I'll reschedule for the 28th.

New time!

Still can't make it.. That's the time I leave for school on tuesday D: :-\ :-\

:derrrp:

badboi787

Quote from: Matt on November 23, 2011, 10:56

New time!

Be sick, I can tell you that you will stay off. :D

mrtrlt

Quote from: badboi787 on November 23, 2011, 16:59
Quote from: Matt on November 23, 2011, 10:56

New time!

Be sick, I can tell you that you will stay off. :D

Be sick in my world = a day of study

badboi787

Snake, could you repost the xfire event?

joso

badboi787

Event will be starting soon! Make sure your online!

Supralisma

School, have to get some sleep :/

xXpirrettoXx

I'm sorry but I do not have you postponed the race until 00:30 here in Italy: | unfortunately I go to school tomorrow, maybe next time

xlt588

badboi787

Crap, I fell alseep. -.- Setting the time to 5:35 so I can do it when my school finishes.