News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

pls help

Started by kevin_NL, November 07, 2011, 14:22

kevin_NL

i am banned for advertising for another server but it wasnt my fault my brother has advertising for his own server with my account when i was to toilet i am very angry on him but i am banned for 200 days and than my account is lost pls can you make my ban smaller or can you unban me.

,Kevin_NL

Strato

SeraMondialu

NOTE :
If everyone has a noob brother with an idiot brain , dont leave the SAMP on Convoy Trucking open if ur not at PC ! ! !
If u have , u can leave the samp on ShitMania to advertisting , not on CVT !

Ethan

your account, your responibility to secure it. you could have easily done /7, alt tab, windows key + L and had a password.

SeraMondialu

U can make an ideea how peoples are , if they single post is an (wannabe) ban appeal .

kevin_NL

man ik meen het ik heb het egt niet gedaan het is wel gebeurt op mijn account maar me broertje zat er op toen ik naar de plee was hij wilde meer players voor de server van ene vriend van hem ik heb er egt veel tijd in ge stoken pls kan je het dan niet minder makeen uhm 180 dagen banned ofzo

kevin_NL

@ethan had ik maar me broertje speelt het ook dus en ik wist niet dat hij zo agterbaks was ik had ruzzie met hem gehad en daarom heeft hij het denk ik gedaan

kevin_NL

my brother was anfry on me and i thought that he dont do weird thing as this

kevin_NL

plz can not anyone help me
plz admins cant you make my ban shorter uhm 180 days ? or 190 but dont let lost my account plz :-X

Konali

Er is niets wat we kunnen doen voor je kevin, ondanks dat het heel lullig is van je broertje dat ie dat doet neemt het niet weg dat het op jou account gebeurd is. Tuurlijk verwacht jij ook niet dat als je naar de wc gaat dat je broertje je account verneukt, maar er is nu eenmaal een regel dat jij verantwoordelijk bent voor je account en niemand anders omdat anders iedereen heel gemakkelijk dit zou kunnen zeggen snap je.

Nogmaals het is heel erg lullig maar er is gewoon niets wat hier nog aan gedaan kan worden omdat adverteren een grove overtreding is en absoluut niet toegestaan is. uiteindelijk hebben Admins het laatste woord maar ik hoop dat ik je een beetje heb kunnen helpen en ik hoop voor je dat je voortaan voorzichtiger met je account als er vervelende broertjes in de buurt zijn.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Strato

Me and Joshy we're trying to find out about the server there so he will tell everything what he / we did . i will leave him a message about it, so just wait.

$nake

every1 is defeending himself with younger brother..
why no1 will try to defend with:
my dad came to my pc and stared to cheat or
my dog was playing Dog Trucking but he came to CT and started to cheat
just say: i was cheating, punishment is fair, im so sry, apologize me, i need to quit

Strato

Your account, Your responsibility.