Main Menu

For the Call of duty fans :D

Started by Rainbow, November 07, 2011, 11:58

Rainbow

*SPOILER ALERT*

Survival Mode:

Quickscoping is back :D :

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Strato

i got BO and it looks almost the same.. i wont buy mw3 for sure :) anyway the survival looks pretty nice.

Rainbow

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 07, 2011, 13:14
i got BO and it looks almost the same.. i wont buy mw3 for sure :) anyway the survival looks pretty nice.
exactly what everyone says (especially battlefield fanboys) and they still buy the next call of duty any ways at some point. Making call of duty, the biggest and best selling FPS series today and the future. :)

Strato

well i bought BO and 2 weeks later i wanted to check how BF goes so i bought BFBC2. What i can say is that:
COD = Multiplayer champion
BF = Single Player champion .

Rainbow

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 07, 2011, 13:41
well i bought BO and 2 weeks later i wanted to check how BF goes so i bought BFBC2. What i can say is that:

really i am tired of both. they don't bring nothing to big and new to the table each game. the biggest thing in BF3 that is different is they added jets. just as in any call of duty, mw3 and the BF series included. They just tweak the way the game looks and feels (the modern games of today). adding new maps and weapons just like any other game of the genre. i think i am more excited for the Spec ops and survival mode in mw3 more then the multiplayer. in BO i spent more time playing combat training on vet then playing online.

Strato

Quote from: Rainbow on November 07, 2011, 13:47
Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 07, 2011, 13:41

really i am tired of both. they don't bring nothing to big and new to the table each game. the biggest thing in BF3 that is different is they added jets. just as in any call of duty, mw3 and the BF series included. They just tweak the way the game looks and feels (the modern games of today). adding new maps and weapons just like any other game of the genre. i think i am more excited for the Spec ops and survival mode in mw3 more then the multiplayer. in BO i spent more time playing combat training on vet then playing online.

well about COD. i was one of the first players in COD 1.1 and idk but that old classic game is better than a lot of new FPS ones.. so it doesnt matter which one is newer.. bf3 is new, i played it on my friends ps3 and i dont like it that much.