Auto unmute

Started by bazingashane0, November 06, 2011, 01:46

bazingashane0

I was wondering if auto unmute system could be implemented. The example would be when a person gets auto muted, they get auto unmuted after say 60 seconds or 5mins, therefore this would stop spamming I hope and save admins unmuting them and/ or getting hastled by others to unmute the other player.

Thoughts ?

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Corvette

+1, Cause if the server is full of people and you accident  get muted then you gotta log out and hope to god that you get back in, which sucks.

R16RACA

-1 its your fault for getting muted in the first place. if you cant deal with the consequence, then too bad.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mrtrlt

Quote from: R16RACA on November 06, 2011, 07:37
-1 its your fault for getting muted in the first place. if you cant deal with the consequence, then too bad.

Yeah. But do you think we do that on purpose?.?.?

If its by accident. You may as welk just have been kicked for high ping.

I say +1 to the idea. I also think that maybe we should all be able to see whos muted. Maybe on top of the speedo or around the top. It could tell people who's muted. Or everyone could do /muted. To check

This'll stop people trying to contact each other. And feeling rejected when they dont respond.

A good idea?

R16RACA

Quote from: Matt on November 06, 2011, 07:47
Or everyone could do /muted. To check

This'll stop people trying to contact each other. And feeling rejected when they dont respond.

A good idea?

+1

um, you know it tells you to stop in the chat or you will be muted. you ignore this its your own fault
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mrtrlt

Quote from: R16RACA on November 06, 2011, 07:52

A good idea?

+1

um, you know it tells you to stop in the chat or you will be muted. you ignore this its your own fault

Well. It happens heaps so there must be a reason behind it or it might be your keyboard messing up - lag ect..

R16RACA

Quote from: Matt on November 06, 2011, 07:55
Quote from: R16RACA on November 06, 2011, 07:52

A good idea?

+1

Well. It happens heaps so there must be a reason behind it or it might be your keyboard messing up - lag ect..

:ukiddn:
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

Raz3r

Mr.Kangaroo

Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

DeHavilland

+1 Cuz I hate to /q always when I get muted, Some mods or admins are nice to me and unmutes me :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheSandman

I dont mind it because i can unmute XD
But sometimes there is no admins on so +1.

Maybe:
1st time flood = 10 secs.
2nd time flood = 30 secs.
3rd time flood = 5 mins.
4th time flood = admin has to unmute/relog.

This would be set on a login session.
Each flood count would be reset after player relogs.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Bounce

+1 but when a player want to make advertising of another server and no admin is not on is noot good..
Yes i am.xD

DeHavilland

Quote from: LeSandman on November 06, 2011, 11:20
I dont mind it because i can unmute XD
But sometimes there is no admins on so +1.

Maybe:
1st time flood = 10 secs.
2nd time flood = 30 secs.
3rd time flood = 5 mins.
4th time flood = admin has to unmute/relog.

This would be set on a login session.
Each flood count would be reset after player relogs.
+1
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]