News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New job in CVT?

Started by Twido, November 03, 2011, 20:21

Ephraim_Renais

Quote from: Shotta[RO] on November 05, 2011, 14:16

How can this possibly happen if there is nothing done against the rules? Respawned... okay, kicked/banned? As a result of breaking which specific rule?

If admins want to eradicate this, make an official rule about it, than they can act upon it.

They would be breaking this rule if they choose to ignore the admins orders to leave the house.

11) You should obey all administartor's and moderators' orders. They are considered rules and disobeying a direct order may result in ban. If you think that a staff member is abusing their rights, you can report them in forum by posting a thread or PMing head admin (mick88)

Mick has also said that if the server is full, an admin or mod can kick cause that player isn't playing, he's just filling a slot.

RaceRX

..... How many of them actually have bought houses with the rank House camping patrol? .... and another thing just /report ingame and admins kick. No admins online? Shit luck.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

yeah that pretty sucks.. acting like a house patrol to scare others and take that house... it should be warnable .

$nake

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 05, 2011, 23:47
yeah that pretty sucks.. acting like a house patrol to scare others and take that house... it should be warnable .
lol ?
campers should be banned, so camping should be disallowed, as rule #13: dont camp!

HappyTaco

I changed my custom rank to 'House Camping Patrol' once, simply because I was bored. Trust me, I don't have the money to afford a new house, I currently have a 3 slot, so if you see me bored one day doing this exactly you know why. :)
vBulletin API Developer.

Geckco

stfu about camping its so annoyoing now so many threads about it
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

HeLiOn_PrImE

I still don't get why are y'all crazy about this. You are basically preventing people from buying houses and all this for what? Just so more people can gather and fight when the time comes?
no animated signatures allowed