News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New job in CVT?

Started by Twido, November 03, 2011, 20:21

Twido

New job in CVT? Din't know that  :-\ , i mean Housecamping patrol... Those guys just ruin the Server by taking picture of every one and scare them that they will be reported, but they are house camping too.. Watch next picture if u wanna know what i wanna say

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Twido

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 03, 2011, 20:23
idiot idea
it not an idea , i want that they get banned or warned

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Matheus

+1 for this twido, i think those noobs just do that to buy the house. People should be banned for that.

Ephraim_Renais

Considering house camping is not against the rules, this is unnecessary and quite frankly stupid.  The server kicks house campers when the house becomes available.  Admins/Mods also kick only if the server is full, though most will send a message asking the player(s) to move on or they may even respawn them.

It only becomes against the rules when they choose to ignore the admins orders since doing just that is against the server rules.

Let the campers camp.  Besides, at last count, there are 22 houses available on the server.  This is a huge number compared to 1 or 2 houses that were around on any given day during the summer.

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on November 03, 2011, 21:53
Considering house camping is not against the rules, this is unnecessary and quite frankly stupid.  The server kicks house campers when the house becomes available.  Admins/Mods also kick only if the server is full, though most will send a message asking the player(s) to move on or they may even respawn them.

It only becomes against the rules when they choose to ignore the admins orders since doing just that is against the server rules.

Let the campers camp.  Besides, at last count, there are 22 houses available on the server.  This is a huge number compared to 1 or 2 houses that were around on any given day during the summer.

Right and wrong. I agree that the idea is a bit stupid, but "let campers camp" really now, do you want to see like 5-6 people noobing around a house and fighting for it if and when it becomes available? That is not CVT.

Oh, and the 20 or so houses are 1 slot. Everything above that lasts for seconds on the server, when they become available.

Ethan

I made my rank house camp patrol so I think they got the idea off that... if someone is housecamping, Please report them so they don't unfairly get the house..

no, house camping is not officially against the rules, however it is in poor taste for someone to sit at the house or even keep driving around until it becomes available..  yes people do camp, yes they will be kicked/respawned/ or even banned if they keep doing it over and over.

Kyle

shame on u math ik ur a big time camper xD

DeHavilland

Learn to wait for your house!!! Do not camp or take a other house when it's avalible
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on November 03, 2011, 22:39
I made my rank house camp patrol so I think they got the idea off that... if someone is housecamping, Please report them so they don't unfairly get the house..

no, house camping is not officially against the rules, however it is in poor taste for someone to sit at the house or even keep driving around until it becomes available..  yes people do camp, yes they will be kicked/respawned/ or even banned if they keep doing it over and over.
Ethan , u'r a moderator so when u use that rank people need accept it , u may kick people . But idk like Roberto ... uhm i mean he can't kick or do something he just scare people and buy the house for his self

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Nagy_Sanyi

Lmfao this is why i love CVT community :D

Joshy

Forum reports against house campers won't work... so don't try it.

To be honest though, just leave them. The only real problem is when people start to deathmatch or block the houses.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Geckco

Quote from: Joshy on November 04, 2011, 15:58
Forum reports against house campers won't work... so don't try it.

To be honest though, just leave them. The only real problem is when people start to deathmatch or block the houses.
+1 joshy :D
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Jopi

kill them all ! Muahahaha :D

EDIT : My 300th post ^^

:cereal:

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: Ethan on November 03, 2011, 22:39
yes people do camp, yes they will be kicked/respawned/ or even banned if they keep doing it over and over.

How can this possibly happen if there is nothing done against the rules? Respawned... okay, kicked/banned? As a result of breaking which specific rule?

If admins want to eradicate this, make an official rule about it, than they can act upon it.