News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The GTA V thread

Started by mick88, November 02, 2011, 16:03

Vinny

Michael reminds me Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro) from the movie Heat.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Vinny

Btw there were 2 artworks that no one posted:

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Terror310

The rich - The gangbanger - The maniac

I gonna enjoy this gta very much.

Dobby

Quote from: Terror310 on April 30, 2013, 17:13
The rich - The gangbanger - The maniac

I gonna enjoy this gta very much.

Same :D i just watched the trailer. I think they'll bring Grove St Families back into it again, because of the gangbanger dude. CJ's gotta make a cameo :D i don't care if he's in a wheelchair xD
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supreme

Franklin looks so epic!

Also 2:45, trailers for cars :D ?

Terrorista310

I FOUND MY GOD

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

TheSandman

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 02, 2013, 23:56
I FOUND MY GOD

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Damnit. I hate saying this but again, i agree with you :O
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rainbow

For anyone that does not already know..

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50061/announcing-the-grand-theft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

special and collectors editions of GTA V were announce on thursday. Right after I got the email from EB (theirs came before the rockstar propoganda email) I went down and updated my pre order to the collectors edition right away. Also, new pre order bonus, you get access to a blimp in game, yes.. a BLIMP!! :P

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rainbow on May 25, 2013, 07:14

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50061/announcing-the-grand-theft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

special and collectors editions of GTA V were announce on thursday. Right after I got the email from EB (theirs came before the rockstar propoganda email) I went down and updated my pre order to the collectors edition right away. Also, new pre order bonus, you get access to a blimp in game, yes.. a BLIMP!! :P

i bought gta 4 limited edition for 100 euros - i regret it
i bought nfs hp limited edition for extra 5 euros - i regret it

buying limited or collection editions are just a waste of money, the game will be the same, only big corporations take advantage of kids like EA, later those blimps, guns or cars will be for sale online OR in the end of the game, but who cares, it dont compensates the money for the add-ons.

Rockey

I WANT THAT MOTHERFUCKING BLIMP! looks so funny... Just thinking of ways to cause madness with it!  ;D :o

Shake

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 25, 2013, 13:24

i bought gta 4 limited edition for 100 euros - i regret it
i bought nfs hp limited edition for extra 5 euros - i regret it

buying limited or collection editions are just a waste of money, the game will be the same, only big corporations take advantage of kids like EA, later those blimps, guns or cars will be for sale online OR in the end of the game, but who cares, it dont compensates the money for the add-ons.

I bought the Black Ops special edition for the RC-XD and I don't regret it. The car itself is so fun to drive. :D

Terrorista310

Quote from: Shake. on May 25, 2013, 16:59
I bought the Black Ops special edition for the RC-XD and I don't regret it. The car itself is so fun to drive. :D

depends of the price :p

and who the fuck want to drive the blimp, its so fucking slow...

Ethan

people fly planes like the dodo, those are slow but people still fly em

Rainbow

Quote from: Ethan on May 25, 2013, 21:26

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on May 25, 2013, 21:26

You saying a dodo have the same speed as a blimp?