News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The GTA V thread

Started by mick88, November 02, 2011, 16:03

TheSandman

Your an idiot right? Of course they will release it on PC. Maybe just a few months later like they did with GTAIV.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: TheSandman on November 09, 2012, 12:23
Your an idiot right? Of course they will release it on PC. Maybe just a few months later like they did with GTAIV.
That's why I said it won't be LAUNCHED on PC, silly boy! XD
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

mick88

Quote from: KangarooAUS on November 09, 2012, 11:01
GTA V will have three main characters: Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Houses will not be buyable although some sort of economy is implemented into the game. It will be launched on PS3 and XBOX 360 and NOT on the PC. uMad?

It doesn't say explicitly that it won't be released for PC, it's just rumour. They most likely will release it for PC after few months.
It would be a big loss not having this game on PC as today's computers are more capable than a 2006 console.
I bet they take their time improving it and then release it for more powerful systems like PC and maybe next gen. consoles.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: mick88 on November 09, 2012, 13:51
Quote from: KangarooAUS on November 09, 2012, 11:01
GTA V will have three main characters: Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Houses will not be buyable although some sort of economy is implemented into the game. It will be launched on PS3 and XBOX 360 and NOT on the PC. uMad?

It doesn't say explicitly that it won't be released for PC, it's just rumour. They most likely will release it for PC after few months.
It would be a big loss not having this game on PC as today's computers are more capable than a 2006 console.
I bet they take their time improving it and then release it for more powerful systems like PC and maybe next gen. consoles.
Yes that's why I said it won't be launched on PC. It will most likely be available a few months after though.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Mr.Kangaroo

Pink_Floyd

Well the story is good but i think is too much for one game just.

PinkFloyd

Supra

"GTAV's game world is bigger than the worlds of Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas and GTA IV combined together."

:o  :o :o :o :o :o

fuck yes

mick88

Trailer #2 has come out:

Delikatesy

Supreme

Just watched the trailer - can't wait!

Deff

woah! Gonna be most epic game ever!

@0.56 nice car

Marccc

I see t tr tru truc truck truck truckssssss and trailers! Cant wait for it! >:(

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Mr.Kangaroo

Just pre-ordered my copy of GTA V Collectors Edition! I get a few posters next week, and HEAPS of other goodies when the game is released. Cant wait! :)