News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The GTA V thread

Started by mick88, November 02, 2011, 16:03

Mefistofeles

Hey! Im bringing to you interesting news. Hope you enjoy! :D

Some time ago, rockstar has updated the site of the fictitious religious sect called "Epsilon Program" which was in GTA San Andreas. Maybe someone know it that is the parody of scientologists.

Here is it: http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ and the official twitter account https://twitter.com/EpsilonismToday

There is so many cool informations about this organization and the story of the earth!

Mr.Kangaroo

GTA V Gets March 2013 Release Date?
July 14, 2012 6:03 pm Ryan Gaming 31 comments 15,604 views

A few months ago, Rockstar Games said they intended to make $1 billion in revenue before the end of March 2013. A nice figure but one that because their recent release, the rather excellent Max Payne 3, didn't sell all that well, is surely only realistic with the release of Grand Theft Auto V within the next seven months.

Interestingly enough, Max Payne 3′s original release date was in March. Furthermore, a very old clue, from the tear in the bottom of the Episodes From Liberty City manual, hints at GTA V "opening in March."
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

TheGame

Quote from: Sveki on August 06, 2012, 19:52
Quote from: TheGame on August 06, 2012, 18:07
Quote from: Matheus on August 06, 2012, 18:00
Wtf Thegame -_- Do you know if this is the map?

I have got my sources ...

In that case, Google Images is not a very reliable and trustworthy source.

The magazine where I got this from spoke with Rockstar Games so ...

mefff

new screenshots from R*

Album Transport

they announced more screenshots will be soon this week.
enjoy

Toux

Quote from: mefff on August 20, 2012, 15:14
new screenshots from R*

Album Transport

they announced more screenshots will be soon this week.
enjoy

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Terrorista310

:so_much_win:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

TheSandman

Its funny because the car is called a Cheetah, not a Cheeta like the image shows. There is so much reflection you cant see the H on the boot. /lol

I am so excited for this game, i will consider taking a temp. break from CT to play this hahaha.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

$nake

Terrorista310

HOLY CRAP SHIT MOTHER FUCKER OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Vinny

Just wow ! Im gonna take break at school and no life GTA V xD
I can't wait !
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheGame

Oh my god ... Fifa 13 can wait .. Gta V you're first .. The screens .. so amazing and realictic!
I think this will be the first game what I will pre-order!  :D

mick88

Quote from: alexgarbz on August 06, 2012, 23:31

A few months ago, Rockstar Games said they intended to make $1 billion in revenue before the end of March 2013. A nice figure but one that because their recent release, the rather excellent Max Payne 3, didn't sell all that well, is surely only realistic with the release of Grand Theft Auto V within the next seven months.

Interestingly enough, Max Payne 3′s original release date was in March. Furthermore, a very old clue, from the tear in the bottom of the Episodes From Liberty City manual, hints at GTA V "opening in March."

This essentially means that the game can me released anytime between now and end of March 2013. They said March, because it's the end of the fiscal year 2012 (IIRC). Could be January or february as well. I sure as hell hope it's not released right before my exams. Late December would be perfectomundo, because so much free time. But I doubt they would release it in December...

Quote from: TheGame on August 22, 2012, 15:43
Oh my god ... Fifa 13 can wait .. Gta V you're first .. The screens .. so amazing and realictic!

What perks does preorder normally give?

TheGame

Quote from: mick88 on August 22, 2012, 15:48
Quote from: alexgarbz on August 06, 2012, 23:31

This essentially means that the game can me released anytime between now and end of March 2013. They said March, because it's the end of the fiscal year 2012 (IIRC). Could be January or february as well. I sure as hell hope it's not released right before my exams. Late December would be perfectomundo, because so much free time. But I doubt they would release it in December...

Quote from: TheGame on August 22, 2012, 15:43

What perks does preorder normally give?

For the most games an extra weapon or map but I think for GTA 5 a extra weapon or car, what do you think?

Hobo

These screens.... 

And I have a PS3 now so I can actually play it instead of waiting 4 years like I did with GTA IV :D

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD