News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Deep Black Lyrics

Started by Migs, November 02, 2011, 12:30

Migs

TRANSLATION:
In our times, to find the next big superstar of pop music, you don't need to tune in to the radio. You only need to look on YouTube and currently trending is Rebecca Black, a teenager in America that became a superstar because of her song "Friday". The video received over 60 million hits in 2 months. But is it because the video is good? No. They say it is the worst music video ever, the most hated song on YouTube. They say that it is so bad that it is nearly genius, like the saying "It's so bad that it's good."

They say it makes you crazy. They say it destroys life. That is aside from the irritating voice and bad criticisms were given from social networking media.

They say that the song is shallow. But if it is irritating, why does it have over 60 million hits? Is this kind of lyrics shallow?

But why does no one complain about this?

But is it really shallow? Let's dissect it. "Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday". It is a statement of the natural chronology of the days in a week that is according to the Old English, Middle English and Latin origins. It includes the influence of astronomy and mythology.

"We we we so excited." This is a deep expression of feelings because that they are excited, they need to repeat "We we we we we we we" that they need to pee because of extreme happiness. They are so excited that they forgot to use verbs and prepositions. But us Filipinos, we must not laugh because if Rebecca Black has "Friday", we have this: "Monday, it is the day that we met" and like this: (No translation).

Oh, you want deep meanings huh? Listen to this instead.

Oh, your an intellectual. You do not want stupid lyrics? Why? Do you read this books? Do you watch this? So, what if it is shallow? We must not find the deepest meaning of a popular culture because this coincidentally has an expiration date, short shelf life, shallow, fast, accessible, anywhere, available, like candy. Instant satisfaction and nutrition is another topic. If you want deep meanings, read the Bible, do not find it in the lyrics of a song, and the good news is that if you hate Rebecca Black, do not worry because we have a saying that "the faster it floats, the faster it sinks." "Easy come, easy go." Next please.

PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE'S STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
~~~
Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.

Strato

Rebecca Black... god kill me :(

$nake

Strato

Quote from: $nake on November 02, 2011, 14:32
Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 02, 2011, 14:01
Rebecca Black... god kill me :(
and i like her two songs :)

didnt she make just 1 ? "Friday" -_-

$nake

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 02, 2011, 14:55
Quote from: $nake on November 02, 2011, 14:32