News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Christmas decoration

Started by Marccc, November 02, 2011, 11:55

Ethan

I have to figure out where are the "holiday" pieces in MTA but I could rummage up something small... where is the best place to put stuff?

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Strato

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 02, 2011, 21:00
chilliad :P

it should be a place where ppl go there / pass it all the time  ;)

Axi.

Christmas decorations would look lovely, and we should hold some events nearer december. I'm thinking races and something on top of mount chiliad? A tree? Just an idea.

Also, everyone must get snowmod  ;D

Ethan

I have like 3 different "snowmods" and none of them work.. I simply want the "snow" part where it acts as if its snowing, I dont want the snowed already part, my computer cant handle a 1.3gb IMG file.

Axi.

Ethan what you want is SnowFX, first link on google.

Ethan

The_Furious

Fantastic .... Decoration on the server is the best  ;) ;)

R16RACA

Quote from: Ethan on November 02, 2011, 20:59
I have to figure out where are the "holiday" pieces in MTA but I could rummage up something small... where is the best place to put stuff?
it always takes me ages to remember where they are on MTA; but as for the snow, just get mick to change the weather to snow?

we should get hax in to do our decorations xD
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mick88

You won't find them in MTA. You need to use the same program as Masu.

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on November 03, 2011, 01:31
I want a program that when I press a key or key combo its starts to "snow" in SA.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rlz=1R2GGLL_enUS392&source=hp&q=snowfx+for+San+Andreas&rlz=1R2GGLL_enUS392&pbx=1&oq=snowfx+for+San+Andreas&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1811l7895l0l8238l22l21l0l0l0l0l484l4890l0.8.10.2.1l21l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=8cfc274ab9664432&biw=1280&bih=789

the first link on google is the one I have, its a cleo. I cant and dont work with cleos...

Press Ctrl+numpad +

There is no other way then using cleo. If you want that mod, you can do it ONLY with .cs file in your cleo folder.
You need to install CLEO 4 script if you want that mod, or you wont get any snow fall mod.

mrtrlt

If we do get some christmas stuff maybe just little christmas ish stuff around LV, SF and LS maybe also things around the thouroughways as well.

DeHavilland

The 0.3c objects can't you build with Multi Theft Auto.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: DeHavilland on November 03, 2011, 13:23
I found some christmas items in MTA using the 3c objects, but there isnt enough to do anything worth while

Quote from: mick88 on November 03, 2011, 12:04
what program is he using?

@deff: I will not have the snow then, cleo has never worked for me.  :(

Strato

Quote from: Ethan on November 03, 2011, 14:35
Quote from: DeHavilland on November 03, 2011, 13:23
I found some christmas items in MTA using the 3c objects, but there isnt enough to do anything worth while

Quote from: mick88 on November 03, 2011, 12:04
what program is he using?

@deff: I will not have the snow then, cleo has never worked for me.  :(
SA:MP: Map Consctruction
i think