DeHavilland

Only me or the firetruck to the left looks like washing people? O.o
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

SilverBlade

omg even on CT ppl talking about it. Its pilot work ! Fly from point A to point B with no injuries etc. I dont care he landed its his job i cant get enough of this.Almost every channel  in TV shows it. Its main subject  in Poland -,-

Strato

Quote from: SilverBlade on November 03, 2011, 20:13
omg even on CT ppl talking about it. Its pilot work ! Fly from point A to point B with no injuries etc. I dont care he landed its his job i cant get enough of this.Almost every channel  in TV shows it. Its main subject  in Poland -,-

LANDING WITH A FUCKING BOEING 767 WITH 240 PPL ABOURD WITHOUT A LANDING GEAR WITH A RISK THAT EVERYONE CAN DIE ! thats not "normal work".

Anri

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 03, 2011, 21:04
Quote from: SilverBlade on November 03, 2011, 20:13

LANDING WITH A FUCKING BOEING 767 WITH 240 PPL ABOURD WITHOUT A LANDING GEAR WITH A RISK THAT EVERYONE CAN DIE ! thats not "normal work".

thats ''usual work''
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mick88