News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

De-Syning and yeah read it...

Started by TheGame, November 01, 2011, 15:06

TheGame

Hello Guys,
i'm fucking angry because I de-syne ALWAYS when i play...
I can't work or do anything!
Always fucking long waiting for chat...

Ik that my upload rate is FUCKING low but at the old host i never had it...
So it is the host!
man!!!! it's fucking annoying!
If i can't play this Friday because of this SHIT i will maybe stop for real!

ALWAYS this shit!!!!!

badboi787

De-sync*

Try restarting your router and your PC.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

TheSandman

I agree with Gamie. It sucks. And lately ive been getting unusual high ping. Its really annoying.
Because people bitch about me having 400+ ping AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!]
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

$nake

all what we can do, is saying:
thank you mick for new "COOL" host!

Matias

i keep getting freezed every second and mick said it was my computer, so i formated it, reinstalled gta, bought a better router and im still having troubles, so its the new "cool" host, like $nake said  :))

Strato

i dont like the new host too, cause a lot of times my ping's going up to 800.. anyway's gl with fixing it.

Nagy_Sanyi

Dont blame the host,blame your isp.I had the same problems on both of hosts,im pretty sure it was my damn isp.I know what you feel dude its really annoying.Like i said before do a ping test and see your packet loss

$nake

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on November 03, 2011, 14:22
Dont blame the host,blame your isp.I had the same problems on both of hosts,im pretty sure it was my damn isp.I know what you feel dude its really annoying.Like i said before do a ping test and see your packet loss
* $nake :
ping 25, packetloss 0.0%

mrtrlt

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on November 03, 2011, 14:22

Thing is. Its not always peoples ISP. What are the chances that as soon as we switch hosts. Everyone starts having these problems. I agree, some may be fixed by changing some stuff from their end. But what if that doesnt work. You cant immediately assume that it definitely is everyones isp is the cause.

You're lucky because you are in europe. Close to the server. Us in Australia are about a good 11,000 kms away.