News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Happy Halloween CVT!

Started by Xero, October 31, 2011, 14:39

Xero

Wish you guys all a safe and Happy Halloween! We're just decorating the house right now to give goodies out to trick or treaters!

DeHavilland

Same to you and I will trick or treat with Jan and Linda so Jan can get some candy  O:-)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: DeHavilland on October 31, 2011, 14:41
Same to you and I will trick or treat with Jan and Linda so Jan can get some candy  O:-)

Jan *_*

Btw.. I hate Halloween  :ohgod:

Joshy

I hate trick or treaters... seriously every year they knock on my door when I'm damn busy... this year: I've got homework which is going take 4 hours+ to do and if I don't do it I'll fail Welsh so they better stay away or else.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Twizeler

Quote from: Joshy on October 31, 2011, 16:01
I hate trick or treaters... seriously every year they knock on my door when I'm damn busy... this year: I've got homework which is going take 4 hours+ to do and if I don't do it I'll fail Welsh so they better stay away or else.
or else you give them a cookie ???

Dr_dog

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheGame

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: Dr_Evil on October 31, 2011, 16:37
Security camera = fixed :D

I have bulid a Sign on my Door:

Candies are aviable at the nice neighbour :D

$nake

Ethan

this year: I've got homework which is going take 4 hours+ to do and if I don't do it I'll fail Welsh

so ignore them and wth is welsh.. like english class or something?  that must be some hardass homework

badboi787

Just took my sister back from Trick or Treating.

Quote from: Ethan on October 31, 2011, 18:38
this year: I've got homework which is going take 4 hours+ to do and if I don't do it I'll fail Welsh

so ignore them and wth is welsh.. like english class or something?  that must be some hardass homework

Welsh is the language Wales speak

I hate trick or treaters... seriously every year they knock on my door when I'm damn busy...

Thats it! Next year Halloween I shall goto your house and keep knocking on your door. >:)

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 31, 2011, 18:38

lol. Typical american comment xD

:trolol: