Best way to Loose Cops

Started by HavokmanNZ, October 31, 2011, 04:21

Neon$lash

Nagy. Just to remind you its just a game. and its supposed to have fun. plus just because he did this in game dosen't me he will do it irl also. if he gets warned or something it his fault Lol. and just because he did that you can't call him a lame ass person.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: Neon_Slash on November 02, 2011, 07:04
Nagy. Just to remind you its just a game. and its supposed to have fun. plus just because he did this in game dosen't me he will do it irl also. if he gets warned or something it his fault Lol. and just because he did that you can't call him a lame ass person.

Mind your own fucking business ok?Everytime people have arguments you have to say something acting like its your business.I know its a fucking game but still CVT has rules which should be followed by everyone.How about me blocking that small way everytime you are on this server,would it be fun for you?I dont think so

Seriously thats fucking pathetic that even old players think this is so cool thing

You know what Neon?Since its just a game i will ram you with a dumper every time you are on CVT is that ok?Or how about ramming you with an AT-400 while you doing missions?So seriously be quiet.After all this shit i dont think you will say: "its supposed to have fun"

I suggest you to read the rules btw

Gabriel Klock

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on November 02, 2011, 14:19
Mind your own fucking business ok?

Its what i say for you Nagy:
Why you want fuck with the other peoples fun?
You ever was angry!
This topic was only a kidding, and if you dont have the capacity to understand, this not give the right to insult other peoples.
So who need be quiet, is you!
You see films where the person kill every one, but you dont left to street killing everybody.
Sometimes I think you just want to pick on others. Everyone took this topic as a joke, but not, the holy Nagy has to be rude and diss others. Nagy honestly, i think you dont have a good life! much less a mind san. Try to take care of the mind and let to be boring!

Strato

if ur on a slow speed u can /detach but who the hell gets WL in a truck?

Neon$lash

Mind your own fucking business ok?Everytime people have arguments you have to say something acting like its your business.I know its a fucking game but still CVT has rules which should be followed by everyone.How about me blocking that small way everytime you are on this server,would it be fun for you?I dont think so

Seriously thats fucking pathetic that even old players think this is so cool thing

You know what Neon?Since its just a game i will ram you with a dumper every time you are on CVT is that ok?Or how about ramming you with an AT-400 while you doing missions?So seriously be quiet.After all this shit i dont think you will say: "its supposed to have fun"

Look Nagy i'm aware of the rules btw  :OK:

- You Know. People Laugh Sometimes?.don't be an Idiot and so serious all the time? holy mother of god nagy. don't got any sense of humor? plus. your respond to my post like a stupid arrogant shit. like i said. if HE did something wrong like the photos and actually he did. HE will be punished. by his error. Also. i was giving my opinion about what he did like anyone else did i just don't liked the way you spoke to him. so don't come rage at me.

- Also Come Ram Me If you want to waste your time. i will be online just for you stupid.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on November 02, 2011, 14:46

Its what i say for you Nagy:
Why you want fuck with the other peoples fun?
You ever was angry!
This topic was only a kidding, and if you dont have the capacity to understand, this not give the right to insult other peoples.
So who need be quiet, is you!
You see films where the person kill every one, but you dont left to street killing everybody.
Sometimes I think you just want to pick on others. Everyone took this topic as a joke, but not, the holy Nagy has to be rude and diss others. Nagy honestly, i think you dont have a good life! much less a mind san. Try to take care of the mind and let to be boring!

ROFL first of all who are you?A fucking nobody who has not read the rules yet.Sure people are allowed to have fun but not like that because thats against the rules.You dont know shit about me.Just because i follow rules does not mean i have no life.I like to laugh and have fun too but not in this retarded way.Btw can you translate few things because your english is terrible: "You see films where the person kill every one, but you dont left to street killing everybody" <-- LOL what the fuck is that?I bet even you dont know what you are talking about  "much less a mind san. Try to take care of the mind and let to be boring!" <---Another weird sentence LOL
Quote from: Neon_Slash on November 02, 2011, 15:44

Look Nagy i'm aware of the rules btw  :OK:

- You Know. People Laugh Sometimes?.don't be an Idiot and so serious all the time? holy mother of god nagy. don't got any sense of humor? plus. your respond to my post like a stupid arrogant shit. like i said. if HE did something wrong like the photos and actually he did. HE will be punished. by his error. Also. i was giving my opinion about what he did like anyone else did i just don't liked the way you spoke to him. so don't come rage at me.

- Also Come Ram Me If you want to waste your time. i will be online just for you stupid.

Insulting?LoL try to say this front of me i would break your face little kid.Sure i like to laugh and have fun but this was lame!If most of the players said "Good job great hahaha" then others (mainly newbies) would do the same thing just to "impress" to CVT community

If that small road was blocked all the time none of you would be happy about that however you act like he did a great job