Too many cops

Started by Magri, October 31, 2011, 01:15

Pimm

Meanwhile, in the world of direct answers...

ACCOUNT DELETED

Spekter

Quote from: Joshy on November 01, 2011, 23:57
Rethought suggestion: limit amount of sports car cops (to around 5% of player count so 80 players - 4 sport car cops; 20 players - 1 sport car cop; maybe round it up so 21 players - 2 sport car cops), and keep the cop car cop limit intact. This way, doesn't it encourage cops to use cop cars and actively fine players, and when needed the fast cops can help?
:derp:
Quote from: jesus3000 on November 01, 2011, 23:34
-1 cause cops limit thief limit no way i thing cops should do they work with police vehicle and all those shitfernus ,turismo,bullets and other sports/luxus car cant use on duty cause these cops are to N***ish

Another reason for that too: cops in fast cars use them because they don't have NOS on their cop cars, so they use own fast cars to get NOS = perfect acceleration.

Why bother limiting amount of cop wannabes? Why just not completely exterminate them? I think it would be much simpler. :fuckyeah:

The Wolf

give me the authority to revoke badges.

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Geckco

Quote from: The Wolf on November 02, 2011, 01:37
give me the authority to revoke badges.

+1 wolf, give that ability to killerfrom05 and me while your at it (:
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

R16RACA

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

no animated signatures allowed

mrtrlt

HappyTaco

There is never enough cops.
vBulletin API Developer.

Partyroo

I think its a good idea, I mean soooo many newbies spend their whole time as a cop on CT, this might give them another reason to stop leaching & get in a truck!

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Skippy[AUS] on November 04, 2011, 14:36
I think its a good idea, I mean soooo many newbies spend their whole time as a cop on CT, this might give them another reason to stop leaching & get in a truck!

You get a cookie for that :)

Kenny_Power

Stop crying that people like to be a cop