Too many cops

Started by Magri, October 31, 2011, 01:15

Magri

Quote from: The Wolf on October 31, 2011, 19:32
If you cant escape from cops, you shouldnt even be a theif, stop crying.
I'm not crying advocate of my shoes!
I'm just saying that there can not be over 80 players who are 10 police officers!!
Half of them do not drive and RAM for the fines, then fuckin 'around two o'clock, three are serious and you can play with those.
The same thing applies when you're a truck driver, a lot of cops who run right and left rubbing the rules!
QuoteLet's say 30 players on the server (there are times, like that). That would mean up to 3 cops. And sometimes no one will want to be cop.
People will re-class as thief and enjoy the "free roam".
No!!! Because if there aren't police man you can't thief -.-"

The Wolf

Something called /report ID reason or if no admin/mod is on, take a screenshot and report on forum. Comes in handy.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

$nake

if u wanna play only as cop - go to Cops and Robbers, same answer..

Mr.Kangaroo

there should be a feature in place to prevent lots of cops logging in.
like theifs if there is 5 cops online no more cops should be allowed on till anothere reclasses.
simple and effiecient. :smile:
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Strato

Yeah and Wolf is right.
-1 for the idea.

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: helion_prime on October 31, 2011, 19:19
You can't set a limit here people!!! Just think about it for a second!
The thief limit is because with so many thieves, cops will earn money, big time!!!
Wasting the cops will lead to the lack of them in case they are needed!! People won't worry about fines, and if the player number is low, the cop number will be TOO LOW.
Let's say 30 players on the server (there are times, like that). That would mean up to 3 cops. And sometimes no one will want to be cop.
People will re-class as thief and enjoy the "free roam".
Am I the only one who's analyzing, this?

No.The thief limit is because with no cops online they could "farm" their steals.But anyway there are always cops,even with 20 players there are minimum 2 cops so limiting thieves is totally pointless

DeHavilland

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 01, 2011, 12:30

Yeah and Wolf is right.
-1 for the idea.

+1 :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

The Wolf

Quote from: $nake on November 01, 2011, 09:16
if u wanna play only as cop - go to Cops and Robbers, same answer..
Oh I'm fu**ing sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have a opinion, since you seem to spam every fu**ing post that is made with useless sh*t that you call "helpful"
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

HeLiOn_PrImE

This topic is having to much heat.Thieves should be limited because they can farm to much. That is obvious.
Cops, on the other hand should not. And don't think I appreciate the cops more than the thieves!!
You see the cops as the opposite side for thieves. You forget that they have other jobs to do.
If 4 thieves are on with 3 cops, for example, it doesn't mean that all 3 cops will go after them. They might be in the mood for weighting or fining truckers. It's like you guys say: this is not cops and robbers. So there's no need to limit cops, because they won't 100% on you all the time.
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

Quote from: helion_prime on November 01, 2011, 19:04
This topic is having to much heat.Thieves should be limited because they can farm to much. That is obvious.
Cops, on the other hand should not. And don't think I appreciate the cops more than the thieves!!
You see the cops as the opposite side for thieves. You forget that they have other jobs to do.
If 4 thieves are on with 3 cops, for example, it doesn't mean that all 3 cops will go after them. They might be in the mood for weighting or fining truckers. It's like you guys say: this is not cops and robbers. So there's no need to limit cops, because they won't 100% on you all the time.
eeerm.. do u wanna say that cops are cooler than thieves ?
thief wont fine u, wont weight, wont block.. 100:0 for thieves!

Strato

Quote from: $nake on November 01, 2011, 19:17
Quote from: helion_prime on November 01, 2011, 19:04
eeerm.. do u wanna say that cops are cooler than thieves ?
thief wont fine u, wont weight, wont block.. 100:0 for thieves!

Snake.. it's normal that some ppl like more thief and some like more police. That's the game about.. everything can find something thats good for him.

HeLiOn_PrImE

I feel the same way about both classes. I was trying to say that no cop will go after a suspect 100% of the time. Sometimes players like to fine or to weight. There is no point of limiting the cops, since not all of them will be on suspects.

no animated signatures allowed

mr.hilly

btw the_Wolf 1944 is cop devil satan i dont know how call him but if u mess with wolf u busted in minute fast as lightning and lot more faster :O
his can turn off with one hit u with his COP CAR LV :-\

mr.hilly

-1 cause cops limit thief limit no way i thing cops should do they work with police vehicle and all those shitfernus ,turismo,bullets and other sports/luxus car cant use on duty cause these cops are to N***ish
IF U WORK LIKE POLICE DO IT LIKE THEY DO IT IN THE_WOLF 1944 channel
DO IT LIKE REAL COP

Joshy

Rethought suggestion: limit amount of sports car cops (to around 5% of player count so 80 players - 4 sport car cops; 20 players - 1 sport car cop; maybe round it up so 21 players - 2 sport car cops), and keep the cop car cop limit intact. This way, doesn't it encourage cops to use cop cars and actively fine players, and when needed the fast cops can help?
:derp:
Quote from: jesus3000 on November 01, 2011, 23:34
-1 cause cops limit thief limit no way i thing cops should do they work with police vehicle and all those shitfernus ,turismo,bullets and other sports/luxus car cant use on duty cause these cops are to N***ish
Another reason for that too: cops in fast cars use them because they don't have NOS on their cop cars, so they use own fast cars to get NOS = perfect acceleration.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)