Too many cops

Started by Magri, October 31, 2011, 01:15

Magri

Yesterday I was doing a couple of missions a thief to spend time, there were 40/45 players online, and of these 8 (or perhaps 9) were policemen, as you can imagine it was impossible to escape in a few seconds because you are behind many police .
If there are a few cops can not do the thief, because there may be 80 cops?
Would not it be better to put a limit on the number of cops online?
Example: 40 players, 4 places as policemen.
What do you think?

xXpirrettoXx

HeLiOn_PrImE

HELL NO!!!
If they put something like this, they should limit the amount of cops depending on the suspects, not players.
Even so, there are still the ones who should fine the truckers.
There are never to many cops on the server. If they decide to come after you, it's your damn luck.
no animated signatures allowed

Kenny_Power

I like lots of cops makes getting chased more fun :P .

Magri

ok, I also enjoy doing the chasing, but if the server has too many cops become cops and robbers server, server not a truck!
If you are adding more all the noob with the infernus making the cops just to score and not fun, we complete the work ...

HeLiOn_PrImE

You are complaining that you can't do your thief missions, because of the infernus cops. Because they transform this server into cops and robbers. If you don't want cops and robbers, don't do thief missions. Choose a time when there are less cops, and do more trucking. After all this is what it's all about!!

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Nagy_Sanyi

+1!!!

If thief has limit then cops should have limit too!In the last week everytime i wanted to reclass as thief i could not do it because of that limit bullshit!

$nake

limit cops number to 10% of online players..

Vegemite[AUS]

Erm not sure about that. it's common sence if there is to many cops on why do thief missions ?
[/center]

Anri

-1 , a thief should be followed be at last 2 cops :P
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Matheus

HeLiOn_PrImE

You can't set a limit here people!!! Just think about it for a second!
The thief limit is because with so many thieves, cops will earn money, big time!!!
Wasting the cops will lead to the lack of them in case they are needed!! People won't worry about fines, and if the player number is low, the cop number will be TOO LOW.
Let's say 30 players on the server (there are times, like that). That would mean up to 3 cops. And sometimes no one will want to be cop.
People will re-class as thief and enjoy the "free roam".
Am I the only one who's analyzing, this?

The Wolf

If you cant escape from cops, you shouldnt even be a theif, stop crying.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Kyle