News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Skimmer

Started by Nagy_Sanyi, October 30, 2011, 01:03

Nagy_Sanyi

I have bought a Skimmer but cant fly with it.It only goes with            3 kph.What is the problem?

Rubber

I've actually heard of this problem before but usually it takes off after a long time. I don't really know exactly how it works, but perhaps the TXD and/or DFF are messed up? Try putting a mod on it just to see what happens. Aside from this, I have no idea how to fix it. I can send you DFF and TXD files of a really good mod for skimmer if you want.

SuperGoof

[xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/4f8d35/[/xfire]

im having same problems but by getting out and hopping back into my skimmer solves the problem  ;D

Nagy_Sanyi

@Rubber Thank you man but i promised to myself that i will stay away from mods as far as i can lol

@SuperGoof Thank you for your video i will try this later

Rubber

upon reviewing goof's video i have a new theory. It looked like he was desynced in the beginning (speedbar wasnt appearing). I wonder if this could cause it somehow?

Nagy_Sanyi

I have tried it but i could not make fly my skimmer like SuperGoof did.(Speedbar was appearing)

mrtrlt

It will have something to do with the dff file. Try googling for a gta 3 img backup. Probably something in the cfg file of the plane is corrupted. This is the only thing I can think of..

Twizeler

use that 1 instal car package whit GGMM (it isnt mod original files)

Nagy_Sanyi

Thank you guys for help