/autofill

Started by Tanner_Brenn, October 30, 2011, 00:42

Tanner_Brenn

I was wondering what it would be like to have a feature called /autofill that can be enabled or disabled in preferences. When you pull up to a gas station, you have to hold down space bar, but if you had /autofill enabled, you only had to hit the space bar once. When your tank is full, all you do is start the engine and drive off. But it would be like normal fueling while its disabled, that way you could put a certain amount of fuel in to which you prefer, while /autofill fills it up all the way.

I think it would be cool, what about you all?

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Spekter

Thats actually a great idea. It would save a lot of time.
+1

$nake

+1! even without pressing space :)

mick88

But there would be $100 service charge for gas station attendant to fill up for you :P

Geckco

Quote from: mick88 on October 30, 2011, 01:12
But there would be $100 service charge for gas station attendant to fill up for you :P

I agreed with Mick. Here in the U.S. theres states that have a law that you the driver cant fill up your own gas, a worker from the gas station does it.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on October 30, 2011, 01:12
can u make/add sth without any BUT:-\

mick88

What else, do you want cruise control to drive to the destination for you?

Rubber

That would be nice...and while you are at it, please add an auto money hack. Thanks.

But in all honesty, tanners idea is great. I think if you pull up to a gas station and hit space it should shut your engine off and start filling automatically. Then when it is done, it starts your engine again (optional I guess, for those lazy people who don't like to hit the W key once). And if you want to stop filling in the middle somewhere, just tap the W key and your engine starts and fueling stops at the same time. I don't know much about scripting but it kind of seems like a mess to work out.

Tanner_Brenn

Mick, I can see this being done, it might take some time, but I think there are a lot of people that would like this. Make it so that only certain gas stations take an extra $100 for "their service." I think it is nice. But before this topic gets locked, lets have some other people's input on this idea. :)

mrtrlt

I like this idea a lot.. +1

:smile:

TheGame

I really like this idea and the thing from mick.
I hope this can be added.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: mick88 on October 30, 2011, 01:21
What else, do you want cruise control to drive to the destination for you?

hahaha LMAO  :D
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Anri

-1 lazy americans cant even push the space this days
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

HappyTaco

Seriously? Why can't you all just hold down space? Besides, think of the Police, it will be harder to catch suspects if all they have to do is stop at a station and refuel in one hit.
vBulletin API Developer.