Which movie is more fucked up? Hostel or Saw?

Started by badboi787, October 29, 2011, 22:48

Which is more fucked up?

Hostel 1&2
4 (50%)
Saw 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 3D
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

badboi787

So I wanted to do this poll to see which is more fucked up. Hostel 1&2 or Saw 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 3D. And you to explain why.

I think Hostel 1&2 is more fucked up because it's fucking torture, like these people are getting tortured and it's really fucking gory. :O And I think Saw is a pussy movie and I watched all of them. :>

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

badboi787

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 29, 2011, 22:50
u forgot Wrong Turn ....

I'm only doing this for Hostel and Saw. Maybe next time. :>

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Strato

$nake

Hostel & 2 ofc
btw i guess that u didnt watch most of rly good horrors :P
in my movie career (since 2002), ive watched 991 movies (where 40% are horrors) :P
Hills Have Eyes & 2, Slither, Descent: Part 1 & 2, Paran. Activity, Silent Hill, [Rec] & 2,
Tremors, 28 Days Later/Weeks Later..., Pet Sematary, 30 Days of Night & 2: Dark Days

HeLiOn_PrImE

Hostel is the only fucked up movie here. If you look beyond the gore, you will see that the Saw series are a masterpiece.
no animated signatures allowed