News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Arctic vs Fuel (cash)

Started by Bob_Ferret, October 28, 2011, 12:06

Konali

Quote from: Sjomp on October 30, 2011, 22:26
Does it realy matter how much you get from a load?
Dudes i play this game for fun so it doesn't matter how much i get paid
i did like 300 artic missions with my dune and that didn't pay much but i had more fun than that other 200 missions with rt + trailer
So i would say to you  don't think about that money!
if you like fuel do fuel! if you like artic do artic missions! that's the easy way to think! :D

U received a Cookie for that Sir.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

ThomasKirkman

Sjomp, your missing the point.  It isn't a case of it mattering, it is an informational type thing.  I wondered about this topic too.  You always see people asking the question "What type of mission is the best money maker?"  I have always heard people say Tanker missions.  But it must be information that you were interested in if you read the entire thread.  But not everyone plays the game for the same reasons as you.  I appreciate the work that Bob has done on this.

ThomasKirkman

The Wolf

Im even suprised (and kinda sad) that someone actually made this. No offence
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Kenny_Power

Easy Peasy Fuel = long mission. Artic = Short mission

zimon

Quote from: Konali on October 30, 2011, 23:24
Quote from: Sjomp on October 30, 2011, 22:26
Does it realy matter how much you get from a load?
Dudes i play this game for fun so it doesn't matter how much i get paid
i did like 300 artic missions with my dune and that didn't pay much but i had more fun than that other 200 missions with rt + trailer
So i would say to you  don't think about that money!
if you like fuel do fuel! if you like artic do artic missions! that's the easy way to think! :D

U received a Cookie for that Sir.
from me 2 , I fly at-400, thats low money, but it is fun

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Bob_Ferret

Thanks for the comments guys.

1. I made this because I was bored and I always see people asking.
2. I also play for fun, but its always nice to know.

I did this to help others. Thanks guys

;)

Nagy_Sanyi

Actually the best money maker mission is the coach (convoy) If you are in WC and start a mission your load point will be always in WC Airport.Everyone knows that missions from WC Airport to SF or Bayside pays a lot of money (20k - 24k / convoy) All you have to do is avoiding the speedtraps otherwise you will lose a lot of money.The coach is also faster than RT

DeHavilland

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 31, 2011, 13:52
Actually the best money maker mission is the coach (convoy) If you are in WC and start a mission your load point will be always in WC Airport.Everyone knows that missions from WC Airport to SF or Bayside pays a lot of money (20k - 24k / convoy) All you have to do is avoiding the speedtraps otherwise you will lose a lot of money.The coach is also faster than RT
Indeed.  :cereal:
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]