News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Internet radio

Started by Xero, October 27, 2011, 06:30

Xero

There's a plugin for samp that you can listen to online radio stations, some servers have it I think.

Is there a way for us to get this? As far as I know, mick would have to install the audio plugin for it to work. We could have our own radio station! I checked on Shoutcast, and you can set up a station there for free apparently, and as for the broadcaster, I have it and could hand it out to DJ's. There would have to be a schedule and this would be great for San News to use. It would help with in game events and such as long as people don't abuse it and act professional which is why San News would do the broadcasting only.

Example:

R16RACA

* R16RACA likes this idea
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Nitrochegs

<3

$nake

SAMP 0.3d will have this plugin installed :)

Anri

if u stay in www.convoytrucking.net read that twitter thingie and close this damn TOPIC !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Deff

Quote from: $nake on October 27, 2011, 09:49
SAMP 0.3d will have this plugin installed :)
yup
And we will not need to install it.

In 0.3c,
players also have to install the plugin, so in 0.3d players just need to install samp

one of my server use the audio plugin..it works fine without any bugs

Xero

Whoops, sorry, I don't pay attention to the twitter feed for some reason lol. Locked