MTA 1.1 Need suggestions from you guys!

Started by Joshua, October 26, 2011, 13:10

Joshua

Hi, i want to be a mapper for CVT
But i don't have any big maps to show mick88, all big projects was on my other PC but that crashed a year agoo.

So tell me, what should i'll make?

1. Secure Brother hood? (Closed the hood with gates, etc. Only 1 way to enter it)

That was my idea, but that's too simple
You can say everything because i can make anything :) !

Regards,
Joshua

$nake

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

martata14

Joshua later can you post one pic or video to see your work :) ?

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Joshua

Quote from: martata14 on October 26, 2011, 14:50
Joshua later can you post one pic or video to see your work :) ?

Sure, but im re-making Ganto (hood) Secure base or something.
Trying to fool around with objects.

But i'll make picture's and a youtube vid.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Konali

You could start small like roadblocks or small bases, even though ur not a mapper (yet) its always good to show ur skillz.
Mapping big islands is what i like but i always wonder how much objects i could use:)
also all my old mapping thinghys where whiped of the pc after a pc issue so applying fo rmapper has to wait for me:)

Good luck joshua
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheGame

I have a lot of maps mapped, so i know how to map ;D

Konali

Quote from: TheGame on October 26, 2011, 17:57

hes asking for suggestions, silly :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Joshua

Quote from: Konali on October 26, 2011, 18:03
Quote from: TheGame on October 26, 2011, 17:57

hes asking for suggestions, silly :)
Yes, suggestions :)

Im going to make an alternative airfield or area51 in ganto (hood) where you start with GTA.

Twizeler

I would map a base roadblock or island not things CVT doesnt use

Ethan

to apply for mapper I would tend to think you have to have previous mapping experience so that you can show that you know how, not this idea where you want suggestions for maps you havent even done yet.