News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Halloween Havok!

Started by Xero, October 26, 2011, 07:39

Xero

This is an event, although there is no prize money and everyone can participate and it can last all day!

I got bored, so I decided to try something new. Nickdodd, Deputy (and his wife), Tobster and I joined in a game of tag around Hunter Quarry! A variety of vehicles was used but we figure to make an event out of this would require some rules.

What you will need: A couple fuelcans at least
What vehicles you can not use: Monster, vortex, anything that flys lol, mt bikes, motorcycles of anykind, combine, go-kart, quads, and Baggage.

The person nominated "It" will start in the middle of the ring. Everyone will grab their spots. Now if we can do this right, the person it will be joined in convoy by everyone participating. When they "Tag" a person they will "/givelead" that person tagged. That person tagged can not tag the person who tagged them for at least 30 seconds. It will be up to the person tagged to do the give lead when they tag and they will have to be honest as sometimes the person it may not have known they were tagged or hit by the other car as lag will create confusion.

I will start the event Sunday about 12:00AM Eastern, you will see by the clock and it will run all day and probably into Halloween. The tag tournament will end when it ends as no set time will be made. Announcements ingame will let you know if a tag tournament is going on as anyone in Universal Trucking or members wanting to do the tag tournament will host a tag tournament.

This event is made to be fun. As Ramming will be how to tag (It will help you get ramming out of your system too) reports for ramming inside the quarry during the event should not be made and admins should know this event is going on. If you don't want to be rammed, don't enter the quarry as this will be a no-zone for the time being. Most people don't enter this quarry in the first place so there should be no problems.

If you need to refuel, make sure you are not it and let people know you are leaving the quarry for whatever reason. Do not leave the convoy unless you are going to do missions. The convoy will have a password which will be "Halloween" Any other questions ask here.

DJ Kiwi

YE YA pretty keen.... i was fun :P

Click My signature ;)

$nake

mrtrlt

Yayeee. Finally, an event I can make it to :))

Lunch time. Ima bring some chipeez and lets get going!! :D

Dynamo

this should be fun to film and maybe join in for a bit before i go to work

DeHavilland

I could record this event if I have time! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Deff

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Xero

It's gonna go on all day. I'll start it at the time the event says, it'll probably go on for a while and then if it stops, someone can restart it again or I'll be back later to restart it. It's fun when there's at least 4 people in there chasing each other lol

Vado19

lmao... this looks so fun i'm gonna be there!

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

R16RACA

5pm on a sunday before my exam on monday... i'll try make it
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

piemaster

Hope this is still going to be going on on Sunday morning. I'll be at a party Saturday night when this starts my time.
Quote from: Vado19 on January 25, 2011, 01:23
we all have brains
You sure about that, Vado?

Tanner_Brenn

Sweet. I'll try and make it with muh duneride :D

Rubber

On Halloween, Convoy Trucking shall be know as.....Convoy Tricking

mrtrlt

Quote from: Rubber on October 27, 2011, 19:19
On Halloween, Convoy Trucking shall be know as.....Convoy Tricking

Rofl rubber XD

:so_much_win: :trolol: :lol: