''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

SuperGoof

Jedi

I like this club :itroll:  but Bunga Bunga club is better tsk! I

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Google

Actualy this club was created after we argue with $nake for the "Gay" word,and after he reported us for it.So we're making right in our way,and its leggal! xD.Anyway i've had lot of fun with those guys until now,i'm waiting for tomorow to laugh a bit more again.

Xero

This is how people come out of the closet

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

mrtrlt

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Konali on October 26, 2011, 11:57
Konali's video
hahaha :D
btw im always changing [ img ] to image and video to video coz quoting images/videos is totally eeem.. pointless and disallowed at most of forums..

Quote from: Konali on October 26, 2011, 11:57
[xfire][b][url=http://www.xfire.com/video/4f6443/][img]http://video.xfire.com/4f6443-4.jpg[/img][/url][/b][/xfire]
i see that u cant use xfire plugin tags :D just [ xfire ]here_short_or_long_url[ /xfire ] :D

Kyle

Google

TheScaniaBoy

Quote from: Google on October 26, 2011, 15:20
Lol at Konali's Video xD.
Hahaha Nice one. We had a lot of Fun ahahahahahaha

PS: Nagy, wanna Ass fuck? hahaha :'D

Sjomp

Xero