Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

snake did it !

Started by anri, October 24, 2011, 14:13

Anri

snake just broke the record of time traveling
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

$nake

mrtrlt

O_O

naury

snake.. lol... :D
i couldnt say anything about that post you have there:

''fighting is gay''

dude u serious? tell some ufc,mma and other fight sport [except wwe] fighter and then let's see whos gay.
i know that u meant there about word fighting, mat n such, but dude.... WAR IS THE ANSERW NOT PEACE >:)

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

$nake

Quote from: naury on October 24, 2011, 17:17

''fighting is gay''

dude u serious? tell some ufc,mma and other fight sport [except wwe] fighter and then let's see whos gay.
i know that u meant there about word fighting, mat n such, but dude.... WAR IS THE ANSERW NOT PEACE >:)
peace is the answer, coz if u will answer with war, it will make bigger war,
peace will get ur offender more peaceful coz he will thought that he has won..
its only in this offender's retard brain :P and they r fighting for money, its gay!

KaT37

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: $nake on October 24, 2011, 17:23
Quote from: naury on October 24, 2011, 17:17

''fighting is gay''

peace is the answer, coz if u will answer with war, it will make bigger war,
peace will get ur offender more peaceful coz he will thought that he has won..
its only in this offender's retard brain :P and they r fighting for money, its gay!

This is not World War.Both of them agreed to fight,nobody forced them to fight.They dont hate eachothers.And yeah they do it for money but at least they dont steal/kill for it

If somebody attacked your girlfriend you would not defend her because fighting is "gay"?

And talking about peace in this world?lol

$nake

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 24, 2011, 18:11
If somebody attacked your girlfriend you would not defend her because fighting is "gay"?

And talking about peace in this world?lol
1. why would sb attack my gf ? would he be a retard or sth lol ?
ive never fight, and i will never do it.. i have my own rules in life..
2. im not answering with this same like mirror.. notice main chat :)

HeLiOn_PrImE

I agree with $nake here. Never resort to violence. I never did it and I will not do it in my entire life.
I do agree with fighting if you really really need to defend yourself or another person.
Same thing goes in war.
no animated signatures allowed

Kenny_Power

If you have an attitude with fighting join the army and don't be some punk kid on the street. That's my opinion

Nagy_Sanyi

Guys you never went to Disco etc at night?Fight might happen with you anytime even if you dont want it.So it looks like you would let yourself or friends getting beat by someone just because fighting does not reasolve anything?

Sure a lot of times its up to you if you are going into a fight or not

Personally i would go into fight for defending my friends even if i dont like to fight in the real life,i only like to watch it lol

Twizeler

fuuuuuuuu that i can do better !

creamy1

Quote from: helion_prime on October 24, 2011, 21:36
I agree with $nake here. Never resort to violence. I never did it and I will not do it in my entire life.
I do agree with fighting if you really really need to defend yourself or another person.
Same thing goes in war.

You learn a lot about yourself during a fight. Also those who can fight are normally more at peace knowing how to relieve their anger.

Plus it is quite satisfying to knock a sucker OUT for doing bad things. Such as being abusive.

badboi787

Why is this turning into a topic about fighting? :fuckthat:

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

mrtrlt

Quote from: badboi787 on October 26, 2011, 02:03
Why is this turning into a topic about fighting? :fuckthat:

Peoples different personalities

:concentrated2: