News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Take this Lollipop

Started by HappyTaco, October 24, 2011, 10:39

HappyTaco

I'm sure a few people have already done this but basically there's this application going around on Facebook at the moment called 'Take this Lollipop'. It's quite weird but at the same point has a valid point; which is that Facebook is not exactly deemed the safest thing on the net. Anyway, click the link below and sign in your account (It's safe), accept the application and what the video. I guarantee you will be like 'WTF!'.  :P

http://www.takethislollipop.com
vBulletin API Developer.

mrtrlt

HappyTaco

Quote from: Matt on October 24, 2011, 10:57
I dont tink soooo  :-\

:sophisticated: :suspicious:

That's what I first thought. But you seem to forget Facebook logins are all secure, if you don't see a https with a green domain then you know it's a phishing site when you log in.
vBulletin API Developer.

$nake

Joshy

QuoteAccess my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've made public.
Post to Facebook as me
TakeThisLollipop may post status messages, notes, photos, and videos on my behalf
Access posts in my News Feed
Access my custom friend lists
Access my Profile information
Birthday and Current location
Access my family & relationships
Significant other and relationship details and Family members and relationship status
Access my photos
Access my videos
Access information people share with me
Current locations, Photos and Videos.
Seems legit.
:fuckthat:
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

badboi787

Oh crap, I took it. I GOT AN HOUR TO LIVE! But wait, he got the wrong address! :trollface:

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

The Wolf

This might work here...
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

HappyTaco

Quote from: Joshy on October 24, 2011, 16:55
QuoteAccess my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've made public.
Post to Facebook as me
TakeThisLollipop may post status messages, notes, photos, and videos on my behalf
Access posts in my News Feed
Access my custom friend lists
Access my Profile information
Birthday and Current location
Access my family & relationships
Significant other and relationship details and Family members and relationship status
Access my photos
Access my videos
Access information people share with me
Current locations, Photos and Videos.
Seems legit.
:fuckthat:

Yeah I know, it sounds dodgy, but when you see the video you will know why it asks for it all. :P
vBulletin API Developer.