Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[Question] Verification

Started by Joshua, October 21, 2011, 17:38

Joshua

Hi,
I think members that are confirmed there e-mail should not have this:

Like if a Adminstrator/Moderator things someone spams, they just turn on the Verification on THE SPAMMER

Agree? (+1 or -1)

Ethan

so what exactly is your question?

the capcha is there for security and/or other reasons..  I am confirmed and I never get that so it must be for new people to confirm who you actually are.

Joshua

Quote from: Ethan on October 21, 2011, 18:52
so what exactly is your question?

the capcha is there for security and/or other reasons..  I am confirmed and I never get that so it must be for new people to confirm who you actually are.

URL: http://speedcap.net/img/2e0307cb2e319cca6b2df289b3f7d9b9/55ba378f/55ba378f.png

Joshy

"Firefox can't find the server at speedcap.net."
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Joshy

I've made the verification image a little easier, and reduced the post threshold to 3. Originally it was off, all questions and image. Loads of spambots then attacked the forum, so I changed it. Haven't seen a spambot since.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Joshua

Quote from: Joshy on October 24, 2011, 00:51
I've made the verification image a little easier, and reduced the post threshold to 3. Originally it was off, all questions and image. Loads of spambots then attacked the forum, so I changed it. Haven't seen a spambot since.
That's great, right?

No spammers/bot all happy :)