i thinj i figured it out..

Started by Ezio_Banaz, October 17, 2011, 09:00

Ezio_Banaz

during my day time, the server is usually almost empty (20-28 players) and there is TONS of lags, and i even desynced and cant connect any more. trucks just one spawn for me, andi cant comment in chat.
so, no commands, chat, trucks, and there are tons of lags. just to connect and pressing spawn is longer.

and during my night time there is almost no lags for me, no desynces at all and commands work fast.

maybe the hosting is sharing our space with another server, and that server is active during my night time and not active during night time. (or the mount of our players just takes it down trololol)

what do you think?

Ezio_Banaz

lol..
i dont think the server is dedicated so this is possible..
some company's oversell..

mrtrlt

Joshy

Can I ask what type is your internet, like HSDPA mobile internet, ADSL, fibre-optic etc?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ezio_Banaz

im 12MB and i dong think cell's reach that. and ADSL only gets to 8MB in optimal cases.
i dont know but usually if a program asks me i just put the highest there is (they usually only offer up to 10MB)

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Ezio_Banaz on October 17, 2011, 14:34
im 12MB and i dong think cell's reach that. and ADSL only gets to 8MB in optimal cases.
i dont know but usually if a program asks me i just put the highest there is (they usually only offer up to 10MB)
www.speedtest.net ?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ezio_Banaz

ping: 19 (i dont think this is relevant for this)
download: 12.51
upload:1.03