Save Missions

Started by Gabriel Klock, October 14, 2011, 21:06

Gabriel Klock

It would be nice, can save the missions before leaving the server. then just use "/continue" to continue the mission saves. Just not to lose money :D

Cheers ovel ;)

Matias

aaa come on the missions are not that long to save it and continue it other day  ::)

Gabriel Klock

yes but only in emergence case. like: my mom called me to eat, and i will come only after 1 hour.

Matias

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on October 14, 2011, 21:12
yes but only in emergence case. like: my mom called me to eat, and i will come only after 1 hour.

I like the idea for that cases  :OK:

$nake

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on October 14, 2011, 21:12
indeed.. :)

Joshy

It's not hard to leave the game, and it doesn't cost much for failed mission (3k at most).

EDIT: this will take up a lot of room in database (?) if many use it too. And how realistic is trucks being magically teleported to the location they were yesterday?

-1 - I think this is something only a nub would want.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Quote from: Joshy on October 14, 2011, 21:55
It's not hard to leave the game, and it doesn't cost much for failed mission (3k at most).

-1 - I think this is something only a nub would want.

* Ethan agrees completely with Josh and says -10

Konali

I would only use this when i got de-synced. Further i think there are no really circumstances its very very very needed. Btw i think it takes up alot of database memory to save all offline peoples missions. Dont even know if its scriptable.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Gabriel Klock

ok. if you dont like i will delete the topic.

* Ethan hate Gabriel Klock!

Konali

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on October 14, 2011, 22:11
ok. if you dont like i will delete the topic.

* Ethan hate Gabriel Klock!

u dont have to delete it because some players dont see anything usefull in it:) its your idea and their opinions can be different from what you are thinking :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

mrtrlt

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Nagy_Sanyi

Well it would be useful because:
-Some people de-synces
-Some people must leave the server quick
-Some people start a mission then get bored and dont want to finish it but quit the server

= Lot of failed missions and wasted money (Me as example)

So +1 for this idea i dont know why other people say its a bad idea...

the elf

I say +1 because what if you are doing fuel and you have to quit the server. Fuel missions take longer and if you have to quit whle you are on like the third destination it would be like you wasted your time on something you can't finish.