News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Doubt about buying Trailers

Started by Pavofrio, October 11, 2011, 23:21

Pavofrio

Hello! My doubts are this:
-Do I have to pay insurance for a trailer like any common vehicle?
-How can I "park" a trailer?

I was thinking about buying a truck and a trailer, but I liked to ask before. Ty very much! ;)

Joshy

1) Yes.
2) /detach when attached to truck.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

mick88

When you park your truck, your attached trailer will park at the same time.

Deff

Trucks and trailers can be parked ONLY in truck parkings or house parkings, not in car parkings.
When you are in truck with trailer, type /park and truck and trailer both will get parked.
After that if you type /detach and then you can move your truck freely somewhere else and park it somewhere else if you want, while trailer will stay there (where you had parked).

If you have Auto park, then if you detach your trailer in a parking, then it will get parked automatically, if you have disabled auto-parking from /preferences then you have to type /park for parking (manual parking)

Strato

If You want to park Your trailer do PARKING - AUTO ( /m -> preferences ) and then /detach, then set it to MANUAL again and it's done.

Anri

well my suggestion for u IS NOT TO PAY INSURANCE for trailers , if they BOOM they wont dissapear believe me
TY
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Strato

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 27, 2011, 14:20
well my suggestion for u IS NOT TO PAY INSURANCE for trailers , if they BOOM they wont dissapear believe me
TY

Does it matter if the insurance costs 2,5k for 30 days?

Anri

Quote from: SweetEmotion on October 27, 2011, 14:22
Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 27, 2011, 14:20
TY

Does it matter if the insurance costs 2,5k for 30 days?

for players like u it does ....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri