Main Menu

helpp

Started by batuss, October 11, 2011, 23:04

batuss

mods what :(

photo:(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Storm94

Interesting Elegy mod. But if that is an elegy, it can only be modded at WAA.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

Quote from: Storm203 on October 11, 2011, 23:52
Interesting Elegy mod. But if that is an elegy, it can only be modded at WAA.
its elegy near this bus :) yea.. go to WAA :)

Storm94

Oh, I see it behind the bus. But yeah, Elegy is WAA not Transfender

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

mrtrlt

How would he fit it in WAA though???

Ethan

Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 02:51

the elegy (which I dont see) is for WAA not the bus

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 04:52
Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 02:51

the elegy (which I dont see) is for WAA not the bus

Are you taking me for stupidity.. -_-

I mean, he looks as though he has a bus mod for the elegy. He then wants to go and mod it but it won't fit.. :-\

Ethan

ok, well thats all cleared up but why would you put a bus mod on an elegy? I see what you mean now, his bus is the elegy...... well still, if you tried to mod it at WAA, the game would surely crash.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 15:53
ok, well thats all cleared up but why would you put a bus mod on an elegy? I see what you mean now, his bus is the elegy...... well still, if you tried to mod it at WAA, the game would surely crash.

Exactly my point. He will just get opcodes and ask why this is happening, AGAIN wasting our time. Just remove the mod or dont mod
It ig. Simple as that.

Deff

Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 15:56

Exactly my point. He will just get opcodes and ask why this is happening, AGAIN wasting our time. Just remove the mod or dont mod
It ig. Simple as that.
-.-
Hey guys he does not have a bus mod for elegy.

He has simple elegy without mods, which can easily fit into WAA

Look at the screenshot more carefully, you will find elegy hidden behind that bus.

8)

$nake

Quote from: Deff on October 13, 2011, 16:53
Quote from: Matt on October 13, 2011, 15:56

It ig. Simple as that.
-.-
Hey guys he does not have a bus mod for elegy.

He has simple elegy without mods, which can easily fit into WAA

Look at the screenshot more carefully, you will find elegy hidden behind that bus.

8)
bravo sherlock :D ive noticed it in first 2 secs of looking at it :P

Ethan

question, unless the bus is blocking him driving a elegy..I give up..thus concluding he is driving an elegy and the bus is merely blocking the view.
and snake dont be so much of a smartass

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2011, 19:38
question, unless the bus is blocking him driving a elegy..I give up..thus concluding he is driving an elegy and the bus is merely blocking the view.
and snake dont be so much of a smartass

Deff

and cookie goes to $nake ;D

Kenny_Power

This thread has so many replies about a bus. All I'm saying is post a clear image Elegy or Bus