News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

is this allowed?

Started by HeLiOn_PrImE, October 10, 2011, 13:11

Ethan

you CANNOT use the colored text in anyway on the server. it is a bug, and if you are found using it you can/will be banned for bug abusing/not following admins directions (if you have and are told to remove/not do it)

Rafe.McCawley

I have colored my Welcomemessage now..

I saw it on Konali's WM, and I asked him, if I'm allowed too..
He said yes, but its not allowed in Main Chat.

Do I need to remove it now?  :cereal:

HeLiOn_PrImE

I would say no, even if I do know the secret. I, for one, can't live with people asking again and again about the secret code.
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

Quote from: Rafe_McCawley on October 15, 2011, 22:28
I have colored my Welcomemessage now..

I saw it on Konali's WM, and I asked him, if I'm allowed too..
He said yes, but its not allowed in Main Chat.

Do I need to remove it now?  :cereal:
admins officially allowed for colored welcomemsg and all are using this allow :)

Ethan

rafe, your allowed to keep the welcome message. just dont use the colored chat in any other way than that

mrtrlt

Nice. So let me get this straight; we are (until further notice) allowed to have colors in our messages?

$nake

Quote from: Matt on October 16, 2011, 06:47
Nice. So let me get this straight; we are (until further notice) allowed to have colors in our messages?
yup :)

HeLiOn_PrImE

No. Only in the welcome message. You can't use them when chatting with other players!

$nake

Quote from: helion_prime on October 16, 2011, 14:19
No. Only in the welcome message. You can't use them when chatting with other players!
i meant that :) and i hope he thought same :P

Ethan

well if you currently have the colors in your welcome message then yes you can keep it but if you dont, dont go trying to put it in there now.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Kenny_Power

This secret is not being shared with other members...If a person picks blue I will think it is a cop....I think this is very unfair

Ethan

allowed colored text is only for current people who have it in their welcomemessage when they connect. if you dont have it in there then DONT add it.. and if you see *ANYONE* using it in chat (blue for example) check to make sure they are classed as.. if X person talks in Blue, check to make sure they are a cop.. otherwise sreenshot it, make a note of it so you can look it up in your chatlog and report the person on forum. they will be punished for it since you cant use it in chat at all.

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on October 16, 2011, 16:24if X person talks in Blue, check to make sure they are a cop..
Even a cop cant write in blue color, everyone can write in white color only >_> (in cb 19)

HeLiOn_PrImE

I won't use it at all but I hope you realize that allowing these people to use this, is not fair.

Come on guys, you should know better !!!
They were lucky to use it before you clarified the rules. I had it and I used it for 3 messages before I reinstalled my game completely just to get rid of it. Normally I would have taken advantage of this but I refused, because it was wrong to do it when other people couldn't. And I couldn't publish the secret because there would have been chaos on this server and others. Instead, I opened your eyes about it because it's my job as a CT player.

This decision is wrong, and I hope you will see it soon .The proper measure is to forbid everyone from using this.