INFO for all, please don't ignore it!

Started by $nake, October 09, 2011, 23:23

$nake

everyone who doesnt have IG name as forum name, please update it,
its better to find player(s) in search engine, in edited posts, etc.. example:

HOW TO:

second thingy, please all to DISABLE WYSIWYG editor, it makes serious problems with reading posts,
and for me personally it breaks my posts edited by someone else (like tables in topics)..

HOW TO:

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=profile;area=theme;u=YOUR_FORUM_ID

Ephraim_Renais

$nake,

This isn't your server.  Its owned by Mick88.  If you want people to have a forum name to match their IG Name, then create your own server.  Just because you want to make things easier for you doesn't mean you can inconvience everyone else.

:gtfo:

mick88

That's what ig-name field is for. Forum name can be different.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on October 09, 2011, 23:58
That's what ig-name field is for. Forum name can be different.
but u wont find me if i will change to "ZoIdBuRg".. so it should be this same..

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on October 09, 2011, 23:46
$nake,

This isn't your server.  Its owned by Mick88.  If you want people to have a forum name to match their IG Name, then create your own server.  Just because you want to make things easier for you doesn't mean you can inconvience everyone else.

:gtfo:
i wont create own server for three reasons:
mick wont work for me to as scripter (ik nothing about samp scripts),
he wont make copy of ct with better owner plus im too loyal to CT server :)
im not crazy for throwing money in mud, coz server its cool for players more than owner..
btw dont believe that EVERY mick's script decision was good.. only he thinks that..

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Dynamo

Snake stop before mick boots u off server most of the stuff u do on forums annoys ppl so pls leave us alone we are not shut ins like you and have our own lives

mrtrlt

He's just trying to make it easier for us to see who is who and it would help the admins greatly. Honestly I think he should have created the topic and just locked it so that you all could read it and not post bull crap.

$nake

Quote from: Matt on October 10, 2011, 02:05
He's just trying to make it easier for us to see who is who and it would help the admins greatly. Honestly I think he should have created the topic and just locked it so that you all could read it and not post bull crap.
thats what i want :) nothing more :)

guys.. im trying to make everything better, wanna help u all, u just dont understand it.. lol!
and WYSIWYG fuckes all posts, coz 90% of noo.. dont know how to use it and makes weird 2342-colored posts..

Quote from: Dynamo on October 10, 2011, 01:20
Snake stop before mick boots u off server most of the stuff u do on forums annoys ppl so pls leave us alone we are not shut ins like you and have our own lives
if u would have a tiny knowledge about bbcodes, u would appreciate my BDAY and RENAMES topics..
coz im helping with forum/server even when im not in staff.. so its sth that im doing for u all! LOL!

Dynamo

Snake I understand wat u are trying to do and i do appreciate some of it but a word of advice don't insult the guy who created thi server it could cost you.

P.S. could someone tell me wat "sth" means

mrtrlt

Quote from: Dynamo on October 10, 2011, 16:37
Snake I understand wat u are trying to do and i do appreciate some of it but a word of advice don't insult the guy who created thi server it could cost you.

P.S. could someone tell me wat "sth" means

P.R. Sth means Something

Nagy_Sanyi

Snake is right if forum and IG names were the same it would be better.I dont know why some people are so upset about this,maybe they have their periods or something like that.You act like he asked you to kill your own family members...

Btw ok i will turn that editor off

Terrorista310

Snake is doing a good job in this server   HE CARES of this server, and some mods just dont, i think that mick should give him moderator of the CT website and forum     i think...    : )
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Pimm

Quote from: [PT]Terrorista310 on October 10, 2011, 18:53
Snake is doing a good job in this server   HE CARES of this server, and some mods just dont, i think that mick should give him moderator of the CT website and forum     i think...    : )

AGAIN?
ACCOUNT DELETED

Kyle

mister $nakie :D where do u come from thinking u can boss us aroung get a life bro...

ps: leave mick88 alone he is doing just fine.
pss: this is like demanding mick do this all suggestions are just supposed to be that ' suggestiong'

Spekter

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 10, 2011, 18:35
Snake is right if forum and IG names were the same it would be better.I dont know why some people are so upset about this,maybe they have their periods or something like that.You act like he asked you to kill your own family members...

Btw ok i will turn that editor off

And again, Nagy makes a valid point. Btw, the only ones minding $nake's suggestion are Canadians, and 2 out of 3 of them have same forum and ig names.  :suspicious: