Toll Payment

Started by TheGame, October 07, 2011, 15:37

TheGame

Hello Guys,
here is my suggestion.
I see many times that someone opens the toll and all others pass it for free.
I think that's not fair.
Everyone need to pay toll.
So here my suggestion:
If someone opens the toll and all others pass it, when they pass it they pay automatic the fee.
So that noone pass the toll for free.
Sorry for the bad english here and there because it isnt easy to type it xD

mrtrlt

I think this is what is attempted but it doesnt work in time. Only way would to be a quicker streamer or some crap like that...

Nagy_Sanyi

Are you serious man?WoW i did not pay 15$ so fucking big deal!This is useful for bigger convoys,they can go through the tolls much faster instead of causing accidents.And dont act like you have never done this before.Everyone does this and this is not a problem or huge money farming

Spekter

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 08, 2011, 12:13
Are you serious man?WoW i did not pay 15$ so fucking big deal!This is useful for bigger convoys,they can go through the tolls much faster instead of causing accidents.And dont act like you have never done this before.Everyone does this and this is not a problem or huge money farming

+1, its not a big deal really. Everyone does it.

$nake

Quote from: sveki on October 08, 2011, 13:40
+1

Matheus

Quote from: $nake on October 08, 2011, 20:11
+1

+1

HeLiOn_PrImE

Dude, you get like minimum 2000 $ per mission, and 15 bux advantages still bother you? Cops are passing for free, dude, are you aware of that?
no animated signatures allowed

Ethan

dont take the tolls, problem solved.. I could go all day without taking one toll, you know how, drive around them. sure it may take longer but you save your $5-15 per toll.

HeLiOn_PrImE

More money goes for fuel, so taking the toll is more economic.

Deff

Quote from: Matheus on October 08, 2011, 21:09
Quote from: $nake on October 08, 2011, 20:11
+1

+1
+1

Sjomp

i think thegame is right but then people that don't pay become wanted
it's realy annoying people are always driving fast behind me and then they ramm me to get through the toll for free. :'(
So +1 for the idea! but then they need to become wanted.
I think most of the guys who will say that this is shit do this what i describe above.
If this will be added it means less people will stuck in the tolls ;D

HeLiOn_PrImE

If they ram, you can report them.
They will get a better punishment than a wanted level. They get a full warning.
And if they are lucky by this being the 3rd warn, they get a 7 days ban.
What more do you want? Come on, dude, snap out of it, it's just 15 bucks.
The cops even get to pass for free.

Sjomp

Quote from: helion_prime on October 12, 2011, 21:44
If they ram, you can report them.
They will get a better punishment than a wanted level. They get a full warning.
And if they are lucky by this being the 3rd warn, they get a 7 days ban.
What more do you want? Come on, dude, snap out of it, it's just 15 bucks.
The cops even get to pass for free.
what you say it's just 15 bucks so why you shouldn't pay it? :o

creamy1

If they drive through a toll have a red checkpoint that as soon as you drive through it -$500 for toll jump :D lol

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4320/87139102.png

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Sjomp on October 13, 2011, 23:15
what you say it's just 15 bucks so why you shouldn't pay it? :o

Well yeah....kind of. You're all complaining about 15 bucks when you gain at least 2 grand per mission.
And it's just a freakin' game, dude. This hole topic is useless. If you don't like them doing this, pay them with the same coin. Why don't you do that as well? That way it win-win for everyone.

DeHavilland

Who cares about 5-15 dollar? I can pay for toll if someone in front of me makes me to pass through for free.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]