Modders choice.

Started by kenworth908, October 07, 2011, 04:54

kenworth908

8)  Hey, when ever i start in Blueberry truck stop and have to go to Las Venturas obviously the easiest way to travel is going past the Red County petrol station. And if your low on fuel or want to pull over for something or even if your doing a load there in a tanker when you arrive there its full of trucks and trailers and it looks untidy. I was out there to say if you could make the petrol stations expansion wider? like have parking bays, enough room to reverse and fuel up etc. And having a proper road leading into the service station rather going off roading to arrive there. I like it the way it is, but its when "Wannabe truckers" or people with no care in the world leave there trucks and trailers laying around.

So if this could pass as being thought of it would be great please take into consideration that when i ask for things i dont neccersaraly want them to happen its just a suggestion :)

Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
Kenworth908

Konali

I dont know if mappers have the free time and if Mick thinks its needed to '' update''  Red County gas station, but i agree with ya, Only when its quiet there u will have no issues with it, but even then the trucks in the middle are a sort of blocking object.

It would be nice if there would be a parking area for trucks near it to make fuelling much easier and noob friendly.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mrtrlt

Great idea, ive never really thought about it but it is always a struggle to get in and outta there. Cmon mappers, lets see what ya can do :P

Ethan

Mick is not going to be adding anything new (in my opinion) because he is busy with college and has stopped scripting, thus in turn if mappers do happene to chnge the Red County gas station up, there is a high probability that it wont be added... 
I for one can get in and out with ease

HeLiOn_PrImE

+1, for you guys, but I never had any problems there.
no animated signatures allowed

kenworth908

I have no problems there.. But i thought since its always packed full of trucks and trailers i thought it would be a nice set up to expand it abit since beside it is basicly nothing and deserted.  :D

mrtrlt

Yeah, i think the mappers could do something really nice with this... this location has big potential

Storm94

Quote from: Ethan on October 07, 2011, 15:58
Mick is not going to be adding anything new (in my opinion) because he is busy with college and has stopped scripting, thus in turn if mappers do happene to chnge the Red County gas station up, there is a high probability that it wont be added... 
I for one can get in and out with ease

This seems to be all you say Ethan. It sounds like a broken record.

I personally like this idea. +1

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Spekter

I rarely have problems going in or out of that station, but with no access road and with all those trucks lying around, it really looks like sh*t.

+1 for the idea.

kenworth908

O0  Thank you everyone for likeing this idea, I just wondered because you have alot of space beside the petrol station and it does have potential, I mean the modding job would take what ? Half a day if you want it to look neat. It's not a big issue, I have school and currently going for my certificate and i have come up with so many ways to improve the look of the map.

But like i said its not my choice but alot of us would like to see it upgraded.

Deff

I dont have any probs if the area becomes more advanced.