R.I.P. Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Started by Nitrochegs, October 06, 2011, 11:31

Joshy

I was never a fan of Apple (bought an iPod Shuffle, found it stupid that I had to use iTunes), but Steve Jobs was truly an inspiration to the technologic world.

RIP Steve Jobs
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

droctogonapus

:fuckthat:  I dont have any apple items :P

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Matheus

Quote from: Er_segura on October 06, 2011, 20:44
R.I.P :´(  I would like us to give a minute of silence in the server, ie make a left at LV airport all our trucks to go and observe a minute of silence for him if that idea were to be done on Saturday at 10:00 am (European Time)

lol -_-

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Spekter

R.I.P :´(  I would like us to give a minute of silence in the server, ie make a left at LV airport all our trucks to go and observe a minute of silence for him if that idea were to be done on Saturday at 10:00 am (European Time)

People die every day, so what? Steve should rip, but i really dont care neither about him, or Apple. Apple sucks btw.

mrtrlt

Quote from: droctogonapus on October 06, 2011, 23:18
Quote from: sveki on October 07, 2011, 00:49

People die every day, so what? Steve should rip, but i really dont care neither about him, or Apple. Apple sucks btw.

:ukiddn:
A.Y.F.K.M

The Wolf

Same, no one gives a moment of silence for fallen soldiers fighting in the middle east.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

mrtrlt

Dan_Nobleman

I feel bad for him and his family, but no remorse for apple. Apple sucks. nnlnn :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Konali

The world goes on without steve Jobs and so goes Apple. But he sure did made some huge steps in the technology industry and i'm thankfull for what he did. R.I.P.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

Quote from: Matt on October 07, 2011, 00:51
Quote from: droctogonapus on October 06, 2011, 23:18

:ukiddn:
A.Y.F.K.M

No.  :fuckthat:

Strato

:horror: It was a great guy, and we need to respect im for it.