News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

logo of CT

Started by anri, October 05, 2011, 16:42

Anri

somebody who is talented in painting can make an wide logo writing CT names pls ?
i need it in zmodeler to add it in artic trailers
TY!!!
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Ethan

what do you mean a wide logo??? of
"Convoy Trucking" to fit the sides of artic trailer 3? (the one with the logos)

Anri

i want a wide one and it will be for both .. 1 and 3
well probably for 3 will work but for 1 im not so sure :)
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Konali

I would say ask my bro Concorda, hes very experienced with zmodeler and i think it would be peanuts for him. But.... hes on rarely :(

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

when I opened my artic file and found out that there are six logos in the files itself. I took that file and copied one area of the txd and made a logo.. its crappy but its a logo, you would have to replace all six if you want your GT thing to come up all the time..

use txdworkshop to extract the txd (the picture on the trailer)
and paint.net..
see if you can get badboi to do you a logo
attached:
the txd I have in now and my logo

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on October 05, 2011, 20:42
when I opened my artic file and found out that there are six logos in the files itself. I took that file and copied one area of the txd and made a logo.. its crappy but its a logo, you would have to replace all six if you want your GT thing to come up all the time..

use txdworkshop to extract the txd (the picture on the trailer)
and paint.net..
see if you can get badboi to do you a logo
attached:
the txd I have in now and my logo

LOL thats what im doing atm , i saw that for artict1 u dont need zmodeler , u just need to work with cmd for some mins :)
EDIT:

Ethan

you said you needed a logo to go on a artic trailer, why do you need it for zmodeler? you making a new trailer or something?
I still say ask badboi to make up one, or someone with special skills in photoshop or after effects or whatever other graphic type program people use.

Anri

i forgot i could use the txd file in the artic trailer 1 , so im gonna pm badboi to do 6 nice logos so we can attach them to artict 1 , for artict3 i will try to do it my self or im gonna ask some other ''virtual'' friends from another server
EDIT: