You have how much money!

Started by Xero, September 30, 2011, 05:56

Xero

Ok, now I got your attention, this topic might be moved and it might not, that's up to the admins.

There are Veteran players in this game with a lot of cash, and nothing to spend it on. I'm not super rich like them and was donated some money too but I'm not holding this money like some pack rat, I'm giving back, to everyone.

So what are you doing with it? You don't have to say in here, that's up to you, but ask yourself "What am I doing with all this money?" or "When I get 50m what's next? Do I quit CVT and donate it to some club that doesn't do anything?" or even "I've got so much, how can I use this to make other people happy" You've either been given what you have, or worked for it and now you have everything, so what do you do now? What could this money be used for?

$nake

Konali

I have $55.000.000 and i worked for all of it and havent got really much from others. I think i've got maybe 1.5 mil from quitters the rest i have earnerd my self, and i was lucky that when i got thebig dumper it was worth $4.000.000. Also i have done 6 achievements when u got $1.000.000 for completing it instead of $500.000. Just small things but it helps :) i  loaned my brother 10  mil and saw only 4m getting returned:)

So yes i have nothing to spend it on and i dont need new cars or a clubbase. ( btw i think clubbases are funny for 1 month then the populaitity drops) I could give it to rookies or others, but why '' should they earn my cash wich i worked very hard for'' . They are always asking loans and i just have the opinion that they have to work for what they wanna have. I did it, so they can to..

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Nagy_Sanyi

If i have everything then i collect money for base(s) But i dont really play for money,i play for fun because i love driving trucks in GTA SA

But asking for loans is lame,some people should not be so lazy even on a video game.I have never asked for money because it would be a shame for me,and i also think this is unfair against other players who dont ask for loans(Example: Money askers buy an expensive house which they dont deserve and others who earn their money stay in a 1 slot house)

Marccc

I have 27,5 mil but there is no way to spend it here... and if there come a nice house for sale tons of players camps for it because we have now alot rich players because they cant spend ther money.
What is the damn problem to add new houses?
I worked 100% for it.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Konali

I believe there cant be added houses because CT has reached house limit. If we are creative enough and we can suggest some very nice ideas to spend our money on it wont be a problem:) maybe businesses own companies and so on:) I <3 my interest btw :) its something i (we) worked for:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

I used to have around 16 mil, but i bought 15 mil 5 slot in LS. So now i dont have almost anything left.

Anri

yes people like pzychy thought this and he donated to me 36.6 millions :P :P :P :P
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Jedi

I use my $$$ for clean my dirty ass...

It's beautifull :biggrin:

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

naury

Now I got about 8,2mil. Not much, but I've spent a lot with buying things. I have had 4 houses i guess.
all is my own work :)

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

Marccc

Quote from: sveki on September 30, 2011, 13:20
I used to have around 16 mil, but i bought 15 mil 5 slot in LS. So now i dont have almost anything left.

#&*#^@$*%*(##$ i was also ingame for that house i have waited till 00:30 AM and fcked my short sleep.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Xero

lmao Jedi

But yeah, you get so much money and making more money never stops. People asking for loans to buy houses works, but there's hardly any houses available that are more then 1m and most regular players can make 1m in a couple weeks. Makes you wonder how much money is in the server with people not spending it lol I would be a loan shark too but there's too much risk involved. And yeah, most clubs are good for a month and then die, why that is I don't know. I know am gonna try my damnedest to not let that happen, so I'll host another Marathon again soon for everyone to promote the new club I made.
:concentrated2:

RaceRX

Quote from: Albanian_Style on September 30, 2011, 13:32
yes people like pzychy thought this and he donated to me 36.6 millions :P :P :P :P
JESUS CHRIST. Wanna become my new rich uncle? Uncles pay for things such as houses, cars, that cool stuff. :>
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Twizeler

creamy1

I have like 12M and I am doing like some others, just waiting for a really nice expensive house that not too many players can afford then I'll go and buy it.

I can't think of anything besides donating to clubs (for the parking instead of using public spots) to do with money in CVT. Unless you want to add in some gambling with terrible odds. 10:1 Dice 100:1 Poker and maybe horse races, 3 cups and 3 card monty.