restore command unused vehicles

Started by Sjomp, September 28, 2011, 22:46

Sjomp

i readed the topic about unused vehicles but i was too late
so this is my idea:
a command that everybody can use in a unowned vehicle to restore it.
so when a vehicle is parked in the middle of the road a player need to go in it and then he/she can restore it.

sorry for the new topic but i needed to say this. ;D

Spekter

I gotta say -1 to this, there is an infinite number of ways that this could (and would) be abused.

dirty_curty

Quote from: sveki on September 28, 2011, 23:28
I gotta say -1 to this, there is an infinite number of ways that this could (and would) be abused.
would be abused

$nake

i wanted this too.. but staff cmds must stay for staff :)
it could be abused coz if u will go to shop, a noob will restore ur truck and fail ur mission :o

Ethan

you see a vehicle that is blocking the road. do /dl and ask a staff member to please restore it via "/admin please restore "ID #," if there is not staff member on and it is a players vehicle, see if they are online.. not all cars can be restored simply because staff isnt on all the time...

mrtrlt

Yes, there would be massive consequences of this being approved.

-1 :-\

Nagy_Sanyi

I dont think its important unless vehicles block small bridges like at lv-wc.But in that case you can drive it away

Sjomp

maybe it need a minium score and when someone is abusing it an admin/mod can take this option from him so he/she can't use it longer

mrtrlt

Still, there is enough conflict as there is without having people abusing it and making people lose missions. Trust me, it's not gonna be added and anyways, lot's of high score players that are naughty as well... :D

Ethan

if this were ever to be added, it would be abused, maybe not by reg players but if someone sees a person doing it, and wonders how they can, they find out and then there is a ****load of reports from people reporting other people for abusing the /restoreall or whatever the command may/may not be

So in my opinion, this will never be added and should stay as a staff command only.