notes

Started by 2cool4u, September 28, 2011, 19:26

2cool4u

I suggest a /notes command
if u use it u get a menu where u can enter just free text and u can late check your /notes can be usefull to not forget who you borrowed money to or friends car passwords or anything.

I think this small extra command will be very usefull

Thanks for reading bb.

DJ_Smashon

well +1 for this idea...
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Konali

this was suggested before but not rejected, i think people forgot about it:)
here is the topic:

Link

credits go to DanNobleman
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

2cool4u

well i have been talking about this a long time ago in main chat didnt now anyone alyet suggested

Konali

sometimes its good to bring nice ideas to live again:) i could use this feature when im doing staff thinghys:) i still like the idea:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

Its a neat little idea. I like it.
+1

$nake

its called NOTEPAD, which exist in thingy called Start Menu and can be used :)
useful thingy can be only CALENDAR, which will send reminders about paying, events, etc.. :)
but notes, note.. naaah.. noo nolifingable.. even im not spending 20 hrs in game :)