let's change sth

Started by $nake, September 19, 2011, 13:58

$nake

Quote from: Nitrochegs on September 20, 2011, 07:30
Quote from: Argento on September 20, 2011, 07:01
[...]
2) thinking about doing the weightchecks through other ways the only thing that comes to my mind is using the weight plataforms on side of roads for trucks like IRL but everyone will make a shorcut through grass or dirt to evade them.
3) 1.5 k is nothing when u have millions in wealth but is something to cover the fuel expenses of "no-camp-cops".
[...]
2) Ya it would be a good idea to have the weight checks at toll booths or some other place, instead of having cops do it.
Quote from: helion_prime on September 20, 2011, 07:52
People would just avoid those toolbooths
2. if weight thingy will be while paying in tollbooth, so it cant be avoided, coz u must pay to get to i.e. SF :)
Quote from: Nitrochegs on September 20, 2011, 07:30
Quote from: Argento on September 20, 2011, 07:01
[...]
2) thinking about doing the weightchecks through other ways the only thing that comes to my mind is using the weight plataforms on side of roads for trucks like IRL but everyone will make a shorcut through grass or dirt to evade them.
3) 1.5 k is nothing when u have millions in wealth but is something to cover the fuel expenses of "no-camp-cops".
[...]
3) Cops don't pay for gas or repairs.
3. thats why 1.5k is nothing and weighting should be (together with OL) - switchable..

Ephraim_Renais

Quote from: $nake on September 20, 2011, 09:00
2. if weight thingy will be while paying in tollbooth, so it cant be avoided, coz u must pay to get to i.e. SF :)

You don't have to pay to get into SF if you take the Easter Tunnel.  Those coming from LV or Bayside / El Quadabros could just drive to the two free bridges that enter Red County and then head to the tunnel that way.

Jedi

$nake you are complaining just because in this server you pass the whole time doing only trucking so you are annoyed by cops who stop you "wasting your precious time". Indeed, i really would if overload is renabled also during convoy.

All what i can to do is suggesting you stop doing trucking mission just for be the "first" and having more fun in server doing other kinds of missions.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: Jedi on September 20, 2011, 20:30
$nake you are complaining just because in this server you pass the whole time doing only trucking so you are annoyed by cops who stop you "wasting your precious time". Indeed, i really would if overload is renabled also during convoy.

All what i can to do is suggesting you stop doing trucking mission just for be the "first" and having more fun in server doing other kinds of missions.
1. overloading wastes time, if 60 members convoy will be weighted every mission,
they will do 1 mission in 50 mins or more, so think before u say sth -_-
i wont be weighted so i want to turn off overloading, and i wont overload..
kapishi ? its not hard to understand.. overloading then can be enabed/disabled
once per 10 missions or whe cop will catch trucker while weighting..

1.2. if i will put a rank: 'NOT OVERLOADED', 'IM NOT OVERLOADING', 'DONT WEIGHT ME' - cops will still weight
if i will put a rank: 'IF ULL WEIGHT ME U R GAY', 'WEIGHTING IS FOR GAYS', 'COPS WHO WEIGHTS ARE FAGGOTS' - i will be warned for disrecpecting
so what to do (except convoy) to wont being weighed if i wont overload ?

2. other missions wont give Truck Points.. and i do care about this only..
coz like mick said: 'its trucking server and the most important are truck missions'
btw other missions pays poorly (and Fueling is too long), plus I'VE DONE THE REST..
fun = doing missions, fun2 = this fun ended for me on the end of march, and im bored of rest..

Dynamo

if your bored snake then stop playing the game for a bit and try doing something else

$nake

Quote from: Dynamo on September 20, 2011, 22:07
if your bored snake then stop playing the game for a bit and try doing something else
just did it, today :P
ive finished adventure game called Outcry aka Sublustrum in 2.5h :o
tried ETS - it lags too much, too much boring.. same with 18 wos ET,
i have too poor pc for the newest games, so what can i play on it ? :(
im doing 50 missions/day @ ct :) to be active still but not get bored :P

Konali

So snake.. u are bored.. poor little snake.....and why do we have to deal with that as in removing featuser that take away ur precious time.. That feature has been here for months now and now ur done with achievements and so on there is no fun anymore? 
if u dont have fun in a game or u are to bored to make fun in another way maybe take a break? play minecraft:) Or trying to play as cop idk? removing overloading will not result in more fun for u snake. only ur 5 seconds of timewasting will be reduced.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Konali on September 21, 2011, 01:06
So snake.. u are bored.. poor little snake.....and why do we have to deal with that as in removing featuser that take away ur precious time.. That feature has been here for months now and now ur done with achievements and so on there is no fun anymore? 
if u dont have fun in a game or u are to bored to make fun in another way maybe take a break? play minecraft:) Or trying to play as cop idk? removing overloading will not result in more fun for u snake. only ur 5 seconds of timewasting will be reduced.
im making 50 truck missions, then break :P next day same :D mc is nice but.. eee.. i cant addict in it :P
playing as cop.. and earn shitty money.. getting fails while catching suspect coz my pc then lags.. pointless..
removing overloading will fix problems too.. coz its pointless thingy which was added idk why..
if weighting/overloading wont be removed, i wanna see it switchable and wont be weighted by cops.. its much ?

Argento

Quote from: $nake on September 20, 2011, 22:26
Quote from: Dynamo on September 20, 2011, 22:07
just did it, today :P
ive finished adventure game called Outcry aka Sublustrum in 2.5h :o
tried ETS - it lags too much, too much boring.. same with 18 wos ET,
i have too poor pc for the newest games, so what can i play on it ? :(
im doing 50 missions/day @ ct :) to be active still but not get bored :P

snake u can try to buy a steering wheel control to make those trucking games more fun (especially ETS  or ET --wich are the most realistic-- with grafic settings low due your pc) ive done it and it makes the game really cool , and i think the old 18 WOS series (long haul, haulin, convoy, etc) are compatible with old pc changing the grafic settings to minimun. UK and German truck simulator doesnt have the option to use minimun settings :(

I have the same problem than u>> i have a pc that runs gta SA and the MP servers but not run the new games :(  except gta4 in wich ive made a miracle to run it properly :D

((((((sorry for going out of topic))))))

i dont know what happened to the letters color :0
Argento is an argentinian word for argentinian, ask any argentinian

Dynamo

snake when i said do something else i didn't mean play another game, why don't u go outside and do something

Dr_dog

Maybe just screw whole suggestion? heres nothing good. And i want overload to stay. More jobs to cops, more fun to trucker from running away from cops.. snake did you know most of your suggestions are trying to ruin all other's gaming experiences..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

mrtrlt

Maybe if you have done 200+ OL, you will appear green, if not then you won't. This is when you arn't overloaded.

This would mean if you have done 200+ OL's then you pay the price of having the cops stalking you... :o

HeLiOn_PrImE

I do understand snake a little. He is used to do a larger amount of missions than others in a period of time. Doing this will get things more efficient for him. And although I disagreed first, I do see his point. If you think about it, yeah, weighting will just take 5 seconds of your time. Start gathering all your stops from one day and you will realize that $nake is right. We lose a large amount of time pulling over and being checked. Forbidding yourself from overloading in 10 loads is a good idea.

Lucky me, I don't go for efficiency, yet. I just take a load, turn on my User Track Player, turn off my UI, and enjoy driving.
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

Quote from: Dr_Evil on September 21, 2011, 05:25
Maybe just screw whole suggestion? heres nothing good. And i want overload to stay. More jobs to cops, more fun to trucker from running away from cops.. snake did you know most of your suggestions are trying to ruin all other's gaming experiences..
its a problem to make it switchable ? i dont think so.. u r playing here long time too,
so without overloading times were better..

imagine:
50 missions x 10 secs (5 stop + 5 weight) = 500 secs (almost 10 mins of wasted time/day)

Ian

The reason cops camp in real life is because they have radars in their cars when go off when some one is speeding, they don't have that feature here so there should be no reason for them to camp its another forum of idling.