let's change sth

Started by $nake, September 19, 2011, 13:58

$nake

1. Delete/remove- or disable/change to manual enabling/disabling in /settings -> overloading
cops will weight us no more! it pisses all of when ____ cops are weighting us even when we are not overloaded,
dont defend urself mick that we can drive in convoys, its just pathetic, IF we will want overload (what is stupid idea, better will be when prizes will grow up), we would enable it in /settings, so it should be deleted for good or switchable..
we wont be weighted at all coz its pathetic and typing /startconvoy every mission is like wtf..

2. camping cops, when we can see a cop who blocks me, or stays near road, we r enabling CC and rams them to disallow them or sth for doing it.. like lindz said, its not RL so cops should be punished for camping (stopping longer than 3 mins), irl cops have moving speedtraps, here are no these thingys.. so cops who camping should be punished coz its nooby, same like camping near house..

Marccc

About overload: im alot times cop and when i weight trucks 95% of them are not overloaded so less people use it and when you weight them they start insulting etc. you can remove overload.

About speedtraps: $nake we have in The Netherlands moving speedtraps used by highway police and we have nonmoving speedtraps in city's.

speedtrap at highway (the highway police move them sometimes each day and we can call the positions of them to radio stations who tells on the radio to other drivers where the speedtraps are)

speedtrap in city, these speedtraps controls the speeds on roads but they stay also near trafficlights to fine drivers who drive into red light.

and camping is allowed

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: Marccc on September 19, 2011, 16:33
About overload: im alot times cop and when i weight trucks 95% of them are not overloaded so less people use it and when you weight them they start insulting etc. you can remove overload.

About speedtraps: $nake we have in The Netherlands moving speedtraps used by highway police and we have nonmoving speedtraps in city's.

speedtrap at highway (the highway police move them sometimes each day and we can call the positions of them to radio stations who tells on the radio to other drivers where the speedtraps are)
1. so weighting/overloading should be deleted/removed at all for good
2. irl cops has moving speedcameras, in ct we dont.. so camping should be disallowed.. its nooby..

Nagy_Sanyi

I dont mind if cops weight me all the time

You just need to be patient

Deff

Quote from: $nake on September 19, 2011, 13:58
1. Delete/remove- or disable/change to manual enabling/disabling in /settings -> overloading
cops will weight us no more! it pisses all of when ____ cops are weighting us even when we are not overloaded,
dont defend urself mick that we can drive in convoys, its just pathetic, IF we will want overload (what is stupid idea, better will be when prizes will grow up), we would enable it in /settings, so it should be deleted for good or switchable..
we wont be weighted at all coz its pathetic and typing /startconvoy every mission is like wtf..

2. camping cops, when we can see a cop who blocks me, or stays near road, we r enabling CC and rams them to disallow them or sth for doing it.. like lindz said, its not RL so cops should be punished for camping (stopping longer than 3 mins), irl cops have moving speedtraps, here are no these thingys.. so cops who camping should be punished coz its nooby, same like camping near house..

You are ruining the fun of cops for yourself , i dont see any problem if cop wants to weight me

$nake

Quote from: Deff on September 19, 2011, 20:16
Quote from: $nake on September 19, 2011, 13:58

You are ruining the fun of cops for yourself , i dont see any problem if cop wants to weight me
if cop fines me, its ok, coz its my fault that i speeded, but i WONT be checked for overload, coz im not OL'ing..

Konali

overloading is one of the special parts of CT, the amount of whining about is very little and i think if u remove overloading, the server will be more a standard sterver. Its something unique and i think its great to have it:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

The Wolf

God your annoying, just because you dont like it doesn't mean it has to be removed for the REST OF CVT, if you dont like it too bad.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

$nake

Quote from: Konali on September 19, 2011, 21:58
overloading is one of the special parts of CT
its shit!

Quote from: Konali on September 19, 2011, 21:58
Its something unique and i think its great to have it:)
we have sth unique - mick, none of servers has mick as scripter ;]
btw we have too much unique thingys at server and overloading/weighting is shit!

Quote from: The Wolf on September 19, 2011, 22:08
God your annoying, just because you dont like it doesn't mean it has to be removed for the REST OF CVT, if you dont like it too bad.
every1 hates it, so it should be removed, cops likes to weight but 1/10000 is overloaded and what is 1.5k for cop ? he can buy a cookie lol!
options to check:
we wont quit ct + we wont be weighted + we wont ask for convoy every mission + we want disable OL'ing.. => how can we do it ?
cheating is bad + anti-arrest cheats are bad + kinda mods are bad..
now me: if i wont cheat and i wont be weighted and wont quit ct, what can i do to work without it ?
reason: weighting its wasting time coz trucker must stop, if cops could weight while driving, OK! they can..

and i didnt weight players as cop so i wont be weighed by them! if i will want, i will ask for it..
players arrested are raging but its cops job, they have points for it, fining same..
but who the hell said that weighting is cops duty/job ?
irl cops wont stop trucker in the middle of road coz they will GUESS that he MAYBE have too much in trailer..
mick said: cops duty its arresting (if not - can be punished), fining (if cop wanna earn shitty money),
but weighting isnt cops job coz they earn 1.5k and its nothing.. so idk why mick added this shitty thingy..

soo.. its not: YOU MUST LIVE WITH IT.. if u r disallowing for cheats mick,
and player disallows for being weighted, deal with it and make sth SMART! (like switcher)

* $nake : sry if i disrespected sb..

Joshy

1) title MUST be more descriptive than 'unpissing!'. Wtf does that mean?
2) every single friggin' time you get weighed, you moan. It takes 5-10 seconds if you stop. What's wrong with that?
3) if weighing gets removed, then what else are cops supposed to do other than arrest and fine?
4) cops do camp in real-life.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

The Wolf

Make a option that acts the same as when your in a convoy (convoy = no weight) and you can enable it so your yellow or something.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

$nake

Quote from: The Wolf on September 19, 2011, 23:59
Make a option that acts the same as when your in a convoy (convoy = no weight) and you can enable it so your yellow or something.
it could be switched only if trucker drives alone like: /overload -> ON/OFF/DISABLED
(or ENABLED [when cops can see +green] / DISABLED [when they can see only yellow/orange])

Quote from: Joshua on September 19, 2011, 23:57
1) title MUST be more descriptive than 'unpissing!'. Wtf does that mean?
2) every single friggin' time you get weighed, you moan. It takes 5-10 seconds if you stop. What's wrong with that?
3) if weighing gets removed, then what else are cops supposed to do other than arrest and fine?
4) cops do camp in real-life.
1. fixed, sry :) ive wrote it on xfire browser after being pissed, had no idea for topic :)
2. its wasting my time.. i dont have whole day to sit and make one mission, but the worst is
that i must STOP, it annoys the most, they can weight while driving, i have nothing against..
3. yep, like before when weighting didnt come at server, was it worser ? i guess 99.9*% will say: better!
4. its not real life, irl ppl can trade if uve forgot, so dont give this example :)

Argento

1) in my opinion the weight checks are fine as they are and they defenitely MUST be made by cops because who else will do it? 
2) thinking about doing the weightchecks through other ways the only thing that comes to my mind is using the weight plataforms on side of roads for trucks like IRL but everyone will make a shorcut through grass or dirt to evade them.
3) 1.5 k is nothing when u have millions in wealth but is something to cover the fuel expenses of "no-camp-cops".
4) i think sometimes that there are somethings in real life that we allways want to be in a game but in some cases its better to let things "unrealistic" than try hard to script something that will make the game complicated and loose its fun.

*i must say that i have never been a cop and wont be one in a near future
Argento is an argentinian word for argentinian, ask any argentinian

Nitrochegs

Quote from: Argento on September 20, 2011, 07:01
[...]
2) thinking about doing the weightchecks through other ways the only thing that comes to my mind is using the weight plataforms on side of roads for trucks like IRL but everyone will make a shorcut through grass or dirt to evade them.
3) 1.5 k is nothing when u have millions in wealth but is something to cover the fuel expenses of "no-camp-cops".
[...]
2) Ya it would be a good idea to have the weight checks at toll booths or some other place, instead of having cops do it.
3) Cops don't pay for gas or repairs.

<3

HeLiOn_PrImE

People would just avoid those toolbooths
no animated signatures allowed