[Doubt] Vehicle Mods ...

Started by joey_br, September 15, 2011, 15:03

joey_br

Hello everyone, okay?

So, I have a question, I know it is forbidden to use mods to cheat.
But I saw a video made on the server Convoy Trucking, and had a car (truck) I found very interesting and different ... i ask, is it allowed to put mods (skins) of cars and trucks?? it wouldBAN? and if permitted, cause the mods LAGs?

If this type of modification is allowed, as I have over what can and can not change? I would be very grateful!

I apologize in advance if you find my question silly, but my question is.

Thanks in advance for all the attention of the administrators.

by Joey_Br

ps: I am Brazilian and I do not speak English, so I used a translator to be able to do this post.Sorry if there are any error or concordance of phrases.

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
4) Cheats are NOT allowed. before you play in the server, make sure you don't have any cheat tools or hacks installed. This includes any modifications to vehicle component mods, money, speed, teleportation. If you do, you (and all other players from your IP) will lose your account as well as vehicles and houses, and will be banned from server.
7) Vehicle mods are generally allowed, but if your mod is glitching and you are asked by admin to remove it, you will have to remove it or you won't be allowed to play on the server.
7a) Game modifications giving you advantage over other players are not allowed. If you are unsure if certain modification is allowed in server, refer to the "Allowed modifications" thread.

Cheats are NOT allowed. you will be banned if you use them. Car mods are generally accepted but if it seems like the mods make you lag alot (in the ground, jumping off road) you will be asked to remove them.

be familiar with the general server rules. have fun

Danielcr15

but as we know which mods cause lag?

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

$nake

ask staff to spec u for laggy mods :)