new heli

Started by Dynamo, September 11, 2011, 19:35

Dynamo

i was wondering if the sparrow could be added it is easiest to fly and smallest which makes it good for filming or for those just learning to fly heli
pic is in link

http://www.g-unleashed.com/files/16_vehicle_sparrow.jpg

ShotGun

Dynamo

no that was seasparrow which has guns and flotation pads this is just normal sparrow

Strato

+1. It's a nice heli so why not :)

Spekter

Quote from: Dynamo on September 11, 2011, 20:41
no that was seasparrow which has guns and flotation pads this is just normal sparrow

Nope, sparrow has been suggested (the unarmed one), and i think rejected. I dont know why.

Kyle

RaceRX

"The parking script would need to be recreated
Helicopters are made to park on helipads and airports.. Not water"
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Dynamo on September 11, 2011, 19:35
i was wondering if the sparrow could be added it is easiest to fly and smallest which makes it good for filming or for those just learning to fly heli
pic is in link

+9999999999999999
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

JZX73

Quote from: RaceRX on September 13, 2011, 08:15

that only applies for the seasparrow, the normal sparrow cant land on water
1st non-admin/mod to get %100 62/62 on the CVT quiz
1999 Mazda Familia Sport20
1984 Mazda RX7

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: RaceRX on September 13, 2011, 08:15

/anchor??
I mean, u park ur Skimmer with /anchor

But Sparrow is just a normal Heli, not a Water-Heli

Ethan

sea sparrow is for landing and taking off from the water.
regular sparrow is a regular helicopter you have to park on a helipad or an airport..

but I dont want sparrow added, would just take up more space and would add to an oversized car limit...

GeneralLee

+1..Sparrow is a verry nice heli..and easy to handling..

Konali

I think the current amount of helicopters u can choose is big enough, and its not needed to have every GTA SA vehicle/plane/boat in game.
Players wanted the bagage box and trailers and for so far as i know no1 has bought it so far. also like the forklift.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

Quote from: Konali on September 13, 2011, 22:08
I think the current amount of helicopters u can choose is big enough, and its not needed to have every GTA SA vehicle/plane/boat in game.
Players wanted the bagage box and trailers and for so far as i know no1 has bought it so far. also like the forklift.

Hm, if thats the case, those things noone ever bought should be removed, and some other vehicles could be added instead.

Deff

Quote from: sveki on September 15, 2011, 01:37

Hm, if thats the case, those things noone ever bought should be removed, and some other vehicles could be added instead.

+1