News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Quitting Server Rule

Started by Jedi, September 11, 2011, 16:18

Jedi

This is the official information regarding deleting inactive accounts as well as vehicles and houses of inactive players:

• People who officially quit will have their accounts deleted shortly after announcing leaving
THIS IS A PASSAGE TAKEN FROM SERVER INFO: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,2771.0.html

During my permanence in server i never seen applied this rule. Everybody who officially made posts about leaving server never had their accounts deleted. Recently many players clearly announced to quit server FOREVER so what about if admins do something useful?

In this way players wont announce clearly quitting (maybe just play less) and for avoid useless posts about player's leaving when you can see them still playing after 1 day (...).
Share your opinion.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Ethan

Absolutely agree with you 100% Jedi. if someone announces they are permanately leaving CT, not just going on holiday, vacation inactive because of this, that or the other thing, they should have their account completely deleted after X days of server inactivity..
the problem is that the rule has never or if ever, been enforced, I believe, is they announce to let people know they are leaving but within those few days, they decide to play again thus, the rule wont be enforced.

+1000

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

$nake

+1 jedi :P rules must be enforced! :)
edit:
sry ethan, ive quoted u by mistake :o

Ethan

what exactly did you not get about my reply snake?  I agrred with jedi about how they do need to be enforced...  put on your listening and understanding ears for once.

GeneralLee

I think that's a good idea..cuz some players want to be victims..."I leave this server cuz my suggestion isn't accepted" Or.."I leave this server cuz i lost some money and mick doesn't want to give all money back"...Just for administrator to make them mercy.

Spekter

Quote from: Agresiv on September 11, 2011, 18:50
I think that's a good idea..cuz some players want to be victims..."I leave this server cuz my suggestion isn't accepted" Or.."I leave this server cuz i lost some money and mick doesn't want to give all money back"...Just for administrator to make them mercy.

Those people are called atttention whores.

Anri

Quote from: sveki on September 12, 2011, 00:11

hah ! and u are called no lifers ?
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Nagy_Sanyi

Sveki i suggest you to edit your post because i got a forum warning for less thing

Btw that rule should be enforced,maybe then people would stop their "im leaving" bullshit

mick88

I don't remember anyone announcing they are leaving and then actually leave and never come back. Last 2 topics I saw said they were leaving, but inside they said they'd be back after holiday, so it's not really leaving.
Addiditonally, account ownership needs to be verified, so your friend can't post claiming to be you and say he is leaving to have your account deleted.
Anyway, deleting accounts is not a priority, they will be deleted eventually anyway.

Spekter

Quote from: Albanian_Style on September 12, 2011, 14:04

Lol, you seem a bit tense anri. Maybe you are recognizing yourself in the definition i provided?  ::)

Anri

Quote from: sveki on September 13, 2011, 20:45
Quote from: Albanian_Style on September 12, 2011, 14:04

being tense doesnt make u a whore

Lol, you seem a bit tense anri. Maybe you are recognizing yourself in the definition i provided?  ::)
EDIT: