2 suggestion about RC bandit

Started by Marccc, December 01, 2011, 22:28

mick88

Quote from: Marccc on December 02, 2011, 16:16
Quote from: mick88 on December 02, 2011, 13:52
But I won't allow players without houses own them. They have until 1st January to find all hidden presents and buy a house. If not, they will have a chance next time.

Okay, but why did it use than a car slot? its a toy. You cant transport yourself and other with this rc car. If you spawn him in LV and drive to LS and you move out you will be spawned in LV.
In real you have a real car to drive yourself to destinations and you can use the items that you have transported on that location.
Because that's how I initially made it and now I don't feel like rescripting it all and converting all RC vehicles.

Nagy_Sanyi

I did not give a shit about the rc bandit i searched those presents for FUN so what if newbies dont get it?They still get money i think

This present idea was awesome,it was funny to see that most of the people searched presents with helicopters etc instead of working

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on December 02, 2011, 13:52
...I won't allow players without houses (to) own them. They have until 1st January to find all hidden presents and buy a house. If not, they will have a chance next time.

if people find all 25 and dont have a house, they have until the new year to find one.. like mick said