Matti (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by Fox, April 04, 2017, 21:03

Fox

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 04.04.2017 22:50 Romanian gmt

Proof:
He is ramming me as cop. I dont was wanted, xixx was and he was passenger in my car, not driver, and cops can only ram and block the wanted players.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/9KdVB
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

You're taking the definition of "Cop is only allowed to ram suspects" literally, If you didn't wanted to be rammed you should have stopped the car and let xixx get arrested or should have ejected him out of you car, by not doing so, you were helping out the suspect and hence had to deal with the consequences (getting rammed) just like the way it happens IRL.

Moreover, there is no specific guidelines on how to deal with the situation of cop ramming a player while the suspect is sitting beside him as a passenger therefore, moderators might have a different sets opinions regarding this which is the case here, TiPiR found it wrong while Matti thought there's nothing wrong with it. I've talked to them both and I'll also add this in guidelines that it's alright to ram a player if he's trying to protect the suspect by driving around while the suspects sits as a passenger in his car.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS