My '60s muscle car mods

Started by Rubber, May 05, 2011, 08:32

Rubber

The GT500 is on the gtaclassics website under sixties cars, about halfway down. The full name on the mod is "1967 Shelby Mustang G.T.500" (it is black and red in the picture). The Camaro mod I chose is two cars below the GT500 and is titled "1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 396" and it is black and yellow. I will have to search again for the '64 Shelby Cobra (now my favorite mod). Ask RaceRX how to install mods, he is the Mod King.

Sysiu

I've installed GT500 mod and i love it with RaceRX's ENB, it's just the best!
Colors: 0 and 76 (black and blue) FTW!

Rubber

I go 16 and 0 on mine (bright red and white stripe)

$hadow

Kyle

TwiXXXie

RaceRX

Old post, i know. but i thought i should tell you thats atleast a 65 Rubber (the cobra)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

yeah you're right, they called it a 64 but I never payed much attention to it lol good catch.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Goose on May 05, 2011, 20:28
This is from my point of view

if u use enb? then can i get your setting file? or just the settings? plzz
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Rubber

Yes I use RaceRX's ENB file. I will try to find a link to it here on the forum. It really works well but xfire makes the game crash (there is a way around this).

EDIT: I just searched and the post has been deleted because it was from a long time ago I think.

@ race, reupload/repost? I think it really should have been stickied under mod showroom. I can give you info on how to stop xfire from crashing the game and you can put that info in the new post if you are considering.

Neon$lash

Oh God The Cobra.. CURSE YOU RUBBER. anyway i go a nice 70' Chevelle SS Mod. its kinda detailed comparing to My Other mods.

Here sum Pics.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Rubber on June 27, 2011, 08:35
Yes I use RaceRX's ENB file. I will try to find a link to it here on the forum. It really works well but xfire makes the game crash (there is a way around this).

EDIT: I just searched and the post has been deleted because it was from a long time ago I think.

@ race, reupload/repost? I think it really should have been stickied under mod showroom. I can give you info on how to stop xfire from crashing the game and you can put that info in the new post if you are considering.
i just want the "settings"or "files" and im not using xfire btw....
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Rubber

well if you used xfire, I could transfer the files to you  :D . I don't know...I was hoping racer would repost the info and try to get it stickied so it would stay around.

Neon$lash

Re: My '60s muscle car mods
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 07:14 »

carlos. you like replied that almost 1 year later lol and btw that 65 cobra isn't hard to find. lolz :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe